How to Play
This is an online Instant Win Game which uses bingo mechanics.
A player begins with up to 4 tickets containing 15 unique numbers.
The player can change the stake per ticket and the number of tickets to play.
The player can change the numbers on the bingo card by pressing the 'refresh' button in the right hand corner of each card or by double-clicking the ticket. Press PLAY to buy the number of tickets selected. 30 balls are then drawn from a machine containing all numbers between 1 and 60.
Any drawn ball numbers that match numbers on the tickets are automatically dabbed.
If certain patterns occur on the tickets where the balls have matched, then prizes will be won. The required patterns are displayed in the game. When two or more patterns are matched then the game will pay on both patterns and the total win will be added together. All patterns are highlighted in sequence. When a pattern incorporates a different pattern, both patterns will be paid out and added together for a total win. For example, a double line will pay out on both single lines and the double line.
The Turbo option speeds up the ball draw. Please note that the Turbo feature isn't available in some jurisdictions.
|Pattern||Prize as a multiple of stake|
Bonus - The Bonus pattern will launch a bonus wheel where a player can win a multiple of their bet. If the pattern is matched mid play, the main game will pause while the player spins the bonus wheel. After the bonus wheel has spun the player will return to the main game to continue.
|Prize as a multiple of stake|
- After the first 30 balls have been drawn, players can choose to buy up to 15 extra balls. The cost of each ball is calculated based on the amount it is possible for the player to win with a single match and the odds of doing so. The cost will be calculated and the choice to buy an extra ball or not is offered to the player.
- Free balls - sometimes, a ball will be offered for free! A free ball occurs 4% of the time on average.
- Joker Balls - a joker ball allows the player to choose where to dab. The game will automatically suggest the highest paying match to help the player select the optimum play - but the final choice is up to the player. Jokers occur 10% on average.
- Where an operator or a jurisdiction caps the amount that can be staked, if we calculate the cost of an extra ball to exceed this amount, it will not be offered and the game will end.
- The player can choose any number of extra balls from 0 to 15, making a choice with each ball. If the player chooses all 15, after the last ball is chosen, the game will end.
The average RTP is 95% when playing the base game with no extra balls and 94% when playing with extra balls.
We know that internet connections can sometimes be unreliable or something can interrupt the game. We try to make this as fair as possible to you. For example, if you run out of battery while playing or you've reached your personal daily time limit, when you return, the game will start at the point you left.
After 24 hours the game will be closed and we pay out any winnings. No extra balls will be purchased. If the game was interrupted part way through an event such as a joker ball, the computer will choose the optimal position and pay out any associated win.
The Operator's Demo Mode games are a sample of the Play for Real version. They play with the exact same rules and random number generator. Demo Mode versions of games allow you to play for 'fun money' that has no financial value.
Gaming System Malfunction
The Operator reserves the right to withhold winnings and void wagers if a Player manipulates the games in a fraudulent manner or the Gaming System itself malfunctions. The definition of such a malfunction extends to an error in the published odds or pay tables, or a game not working in accordance with its published rules.
Last modification date: 12/2/2021