- Money Train” is a 5 reels and 4 rows slot machine with 40 pay lines. The game is always played with all pay lines active.
- During the bonus game it’s possible to open two additional reels.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Only the highest paying combination for each payline is paid.
- Wins are evaluated consecutively on a payline, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for all symbols on the reels for pay line wins.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.20%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size.
- This game features a win cap of 20,000x the bet made for the game round.
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
Bonus Feature Game Rules
- Bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 trigger the feature.
- When the feature is triggered, the game changes to an ‘independent’ reel configuration.
- When the feature is triggered, the three symbols that trigger the feature will reveal a value.
- All values in the feature will be displayed as a multiplication of bet.
- The bonus round always starts with 3 spins and each time a new symbol is landed the spin count resets.
- Each symbol in the bonus round has its own behaviour:
- Money Safe – Reveals a value as multiplication of bet
- Payer – Reveals a value as multiplication of bet and adds it to all other visible symbols on the reels
- Persistent Payer – Reveals a value as multiplication of bet and adds it to all other visible symbols on the reels for that spin and any spin that will follow. This symbol does not pay itself.
- Widener – Reveals a value as multiplication of bet and opens an additional reel
- Collector – Reveals a value as multiplication of bet and then collects all visible values on the reels and add them to its own value
- Persistent Collector – Reveals a value as multiplication of bet and then collects all visible values on the reels and add them to its own value at the end of that spin and every spin that follows. This symbol does not collect its own value.
- Tumbleweed – Does not carry a value and does not reset the spin counter.
How To Play
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- Press the "Home" icon to exit game.
- To make sure the game will continue when on autoplay, the game will continue automatically after a set amount of time. This can be turned off in the setting menu.
Last modification date: 2/2/2021