ABOUT THE GAME
Giganimals is a 6 x 4 Gigablox reel Video Slot with 40 fixed paylines. It features a Wild Surge feature and 2 Free Spins features.
During the base game and the bonuses, the reels can change to use 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 blocks instead of single symbols.
WILD SURGE FEATURE
A WILD SURGE spin can appear randomly in the base game.
During the WILD SURGE spin, one or more of the four low symbols will transform into wilds at the end of the spin and pay any wins accordingly. During the wild surge feature any of the four lower symbols that are transformed into wilds are still added to their respective collection (see below).
Any win that involves the 4 low symbols will add to the collection meters on the spaceships.
One point is added to the meters for every section of the reels that a low win passes through.
Wilds do not contribute.
The points added to the meters can be multiplied before being added by a multiplier, ranging from x2 to x5.
During the wild surge feature any of the four lower symbols that are transformed into wilds are still added to their respective collection.
Once a meter is completely full it will trigger the COLLECTION FREE SPINS.
All 4 meters require a collection of 480 symbols to be complete.
The first time the player plays the game the four collections will be boosted in the player's favour. The boosted values are:
Purple Collection - 240 filled of 480
Blue Collection - 48 filled of 480
Green Collection - 96 filled of 480
Red Collection - 336 filled of 480
COLLECTION FREE SPINS
Free Spins are triggered by filling a minimum of one of the collection meters in the base game.
The Free Spins are played at the average bet size that has been played during the collection of the symbols.
Between 5 and 20 Free Spins are awarded to the player. Note: The first 2 boosted collections award 7 Free Spins.
The Free Spins are played with any triggering collection symbol acting as a wild for the duration of the Free Spins.
At the start of the Free Spins the remaining collection meters are cleared and reset with the much smaller target of 25.
Any low symbol wins like in the base game add to the spaceship collection meters.
Any meters that fill up to the maximum will award an extra 2 Free Spins and the low triggering symbol will also act as a wild for all of the remaining Free Spins.
SCATTER FREE SPINS
The Scatter Free Spins are triggered by 5 or more individual BONUS symbols appearing in view in the base game. Note: Bonus Gigablox symbols are split into single bonus symbols.
Each individual Bonus symbol will award 1 Free Spin.
The Free Spins are played at the triggering stake.
Any low symbol wins add to the spaceship meters.
At the start of the Free Spins the remaining collection meters are cleared and reset with the much smaller target of 16.
TRIGGERING BOTH THE COLLECTION FREE SPINS AND SCATTER FREE SPINS
It is possible for both the Collection Free Spins and the Scatter Free Spins (requires 5 or more scatter symbols) to be triggered on the same base spin. When this occurs, only the Collection Free Spins will be played with the same rules described in the 'COLLECTION FREE SPINS' section above. However, the number of Collection Free Spins awarded will be increased by the number of scatter symbols in view.
FREE SPINS GAMBLE
The awarded number of Free Spins can be gambled on the Free Spins gamble wheel to increase the amount of Free Spins.
The maximum number of Free Spins you can gamble to is 24.
The player has two gamble options available. A low gamble that allows gambling to a lower number of Free Spins with a high chance of winning. A high gamble that allows gambling to a higher number of Free Spins but a low chance of winning.
If the player has been awarded a high number of Free Spins, then the high gamble option may be disabled.
The chance of winning can be seen on the gamble wheel as the green segment. The chance of losing is the red segment.
The Free Spins gamble has a 100% RTP and does not affect the RTP of the game as a whole.
The winning chances for both low and high gamble options are dynamic and adjust to the correct win/lose ratio determined by the number of Free Spins being gambled and what is being gambled for.
Winning the gamble will result in the player being awarded the number of extra Free Spins they gambled for. If they acquire less than a total of 24 Free Spins, then the player will be offered the opportunity to gamble again.
Losing the gamble will result in all Free Spins being lost and the game ending.
BUY A BONUS
Buying a bonus will instantly start the Free Spins feature.
There are three buy a bonus options.
The first option allows the player to play a random amount of scatter free spins at 75x.
The second option allows the player to play 24 scatter free spins at 150x.
The third option allows the player to play 24 collection free spins with one low symbol set to wild for 250x.
Buying a Bonus will not change the base game meter levels once complete.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel. Only the paylines that are active which depends on the height of the reels can award wins. A payline can be part active for 3 of a kind wins if the first three reels are high enough to line up with the first three points on the payline. Similarly, a payline can be active for 4 of a kind wins if the first four reels are high enough to line up with the first four point on the payline.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row and 6 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include the BONUS symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the options icon to show the options panel.
- Lobby – Takes the player back to the operator's lobby
- PayTable – Shows the game information (paytable, paylines, etc.)
- Rules – Shows this rule page
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Bet – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Full Screen – Toggle full screen mode.
- Sounds – Enable and disable sound.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of active lines.
- Change Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Settings – Shows the game options panel
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.0%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
Last modification date: 4/11/2023