Sakura Fortune II
About the game
Sakura Fortune II is a 5 reel wide, 3-4-4-4-3 symbols high, 576 ways video slot. The game features Stacked Nudging Wilds and Free Spins with multipliers.
Theoretical payout is 94.11%.
Sakura Wild symbol
- The Sakura Wild Symbol substitute for all symbols except the Sword Scatter.
- When any Sakura Wild lands there is a chance they all nudge in to cover the entire reel.
- Each Sakura Wild that covers the entire reel awards +1 Re-Spin and locks in place for those Re-Spins.
- Sakura Wild can be found on the 3 middle reels.
Sword Scatter symbol
- Landing 3 Sword Scatters on the 3 middle reels triggers the first and last reel to re-spin with only Sword Scatters for a chance to award an even better Free Spin. The reels keep re-spinning until no new Sword Scatters land or 5 Sword Scatters have landed.
- 3 Sword Scatters award 9 Fortune Free Spins
- 4 Sword Scatters award 10 Fortune Free Spins starting with 1 Locked Sakura Wild
- 5 Sword Scatters award 11 Fortune Free Spins starting with 2 Locked Sakura Wilds
Fortune Free Spins
- During Fortune Free Spins, Sakura Wild always nudge to cover the entire reel.
- Each Sakura Wild that cover the entire reel sticks in place for the rest of Free Spins and award +1 Free Spin.
- Locking 3 Sakura Wilds multiplies wins by x3.
- You can buy entry into the Fortune Free Spins.
- 55 x bet award 3 or more Sword Scatters.
- 70 x bet award 4 Sword Scatters.
- 320 x bet award 5 Sword Scatters.
- The Free Spins works the same as when triggering by chance.
- Buy Feature may not be available in all markets.
- Buy Feature RTP is N/A.
How to Play
Video slots are very easy to play. Just follow the 3 steps:
- Choose your total bet
- Press the SPIN symbol button
- Check for any win in the WIN field
For more understanding of Settings, Game Rules, and Game Features read the text below.
Description Of Game Functionality
The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
The number of ways used in the game is fixed at 576.
The game is started by pressing the SPIN symbol button.
While the reels are spinning, you can quick stop the game by pressing the screen (where available).
Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
Symbol pays are displayed in the paytable, and reflects the current bet configuration.
Ways wins pay in succession from leftmost to right.
Only the highest win per way is paid.
In Free Spins only the total win for each spin is shown in the WIN field while the accumulating win for all Free Spins is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the paytable, which can be reached through the 'i' button in the keypad menu.
Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically.
Press AUTOPLAY and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay.
The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active.
Autoplay is stopped by pressing the STOP button.
Advanced Autoplay Settings (where available)
The Advanced Autoplay settings allow the player to set number of plays, total session loss limit, and single win limit.
Autoplay will stop when any of the selected limits are exceeded.
Fast Play (where available)
The Fast Play functionality is used to get the shortest game round possible.
Fast Play is initiated from the button in the keypad.
Desktop Version Settings (where available)In the settings panel at the lower left of the game you can choose:
- This setting allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
- Use SPACE for spin
- This setting allows you to use your Space Bar on your keyboard to initiate game rounds.
- Show Splash Screen on start up
- This setting allows you to switch the games Splash Screen on and off.
Mobile Version Settings
HOME symbol redirects back to the mobile game lobby.
GAME CONTROLS are reached by tapping the GAME CONTROLS icon.
Access GAME CONTROLS to change TOTAL BET size and access the AUTOPLAY settings.
On the side panel access CLIENT SETTINGS by tapping the SETTINGS ICON.
In SETTINGS, SOUND selection allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
In SETTINGS, REPLAY will take you to game play history.
PAYTABLE icon accesses game PAYTABLE.
The '?' Symbol opens GAME RULES.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.