- "Ramses Revenge" is a 6 reels and 4 rows slot machine with 4096 ways to win.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.15%.
- A win is created by matching symbols on adjacent reels, regardless of vertical position, from left to right, starting on the leftmost reel.
- Only the highest paying combination for each payline is paid.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Multiple matching symbols on a reel contribute to the winnings multiplicatively (giving 4096 ways to win).
- Scatter symbols (explorers) can land on reels 2 - 5.
- Landing 2 or more scatter symbols triggers free spins.
- Wild symbols (mummies) only exist in free spins.
Mystery Sandstorm feature
- The Mystery Sandstorm feature can appear randomly during a base game spin.
- During the feature, 1-4 mystery symbols are placed within a 2 row band, per wave, in a sequence of 2-6 waves.
- Once all mystery symbols have been placed, the reels come to a stop, and the mystery symbols all reveal one symbol type.
- Scatter symbols can not appear during the Mystery Sandstorm feature.
- Triggering free spins awards 6 spins.
- Wild symbols take the place of the triggering scatters and stay in place as overlay symbols until the end of free spins, or until they move to another scatter.
- Wild symbols substitute for all other normal symbols.
- For every scatter symbol that appears during free spins, one additional free spin is awarded, and a wild symbol moves to its position.
- Every time an existing wild moves to a scatter symbol, its multiplier increases by 1.
- Any given wild symbol can move to at most one scatter in any given spin.
- A wild with a multiplier effectively functions like a stack of as many wilds as the multiplier number.
- When landing exactly one scatter, the closest existing wild moves to its position. Should there be several at the same distance, a random one of those is picked.
- When landing two or more scatters, the combination of match-ups leading to the shortest total displacement is picked.
- Should more scatters land than the current number of active wilds, the required number of new wilds to match the number of scatters are introduced, each starting at a multiplier of 1x.
- There can be at most 4 wild symbols present at any given moment.
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- Press the "Home" icon to exit game.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size.
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
Last modification date: 2/2/2021