The Solitaire card game that everyone loves - where you win for every card you build up on the stacks! The perfect blend of luck and your own skill as you play your cards to get all the cards out.
- Select your bet amount - the bet screen will tell you how much you win for every card that you get out on the stacks (building from Ace up in each suit).
- Side Bets: you can also bet on:
- No Move: no initial move possible from the deal: Win 15x your bet.
- Red and Black: start with a hand of all red or all black cards: Win 200 x your bet.
- You play with a standard deck of 52 cards, shuffled randomly.
- This is dealt into 7 columns from left to right with an ascending number of cards in each column as follows:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- The final card of each column is exposed face side up.
- The 4 suit stacks are empty to begin with.
- The remaining cards are in a single 'play' deck.
- You can move any Aces to the suit stacks and build up any cards in the same suit in order there.
- You can move cards between columns as long as they are in consecutive descending order and follow an alternating colour pattern of red and black.
- To move a card simply touch or click to select and drag. Select the highest card you want to move the entire column or part of column.
- If you double click on a card, it will automatically make an optimal move where one is available.
- Turn over the 'play' deck to see if the card revealed can be moved to a column or out onto the suit stack. You can see how many cards remain in the playdeck by looking at the number counting down on the deck. You can only go through the playdeck one time.
- If you make a mistake, you may undo the last move of turning over a play deck card or moving a card from a column out to the stack. You may not undo turning over one of the column cards, however.
- You will receive a prize for each card you get onto the stacks. Clear the entire solitaire columns and play deck onto the stacks to win the top prize!
- If you have a completable Solitaire, this will autoplay the game for you to completion.
- This will forfeit the game and return you to the Select your bet screen.
- This will alert you to an available next move if one is available.
- Note that Casino Solitaire is a skill game. The RTP is calculated based on the assumption that the player chooses the optimal strategy for each card. With this assumption the RTP is calculated when measured over time as 96.8%
We know that internet connections can sometimes be unreliable or something can interrupt the game. We try to make this as fair as possible to you. For example, if you run out of battery while playing or you've reached your personal daily time limit, when you return, the game will start at the point you left.
But we do ask you to finish any game you have started within 24 hours or we will mark your game as abandoned and you will lose your stake.
The Operator's Demo Mode games are a sample of the Play for Real version. They play with the exact same rules and random number generator. Demo Mode versions of games allow you to play for 'fun money' that has no financial value.
Gaming System Malfunction
The Operator reserves the right to withhold winnings and void wagers if a Player manipulates the games in a fraudulent manner or the Gaming System itself malfunctions. The definition of such a malfunction extends to an error in the published odds or pay tables, or a game not working in accordance with its published rules.