Robin Nottingham Raiders
Welcome to Robin - Nottingham Raiders, a high volatility Video Slot with 20 paylines, Wilds, Special Wilds collection, re-spins with Wild placements and a Free Spins bonus game with roaming Wilds and panel multipliers.
ABOUT THE GAME
The narrow streets of Nottingham are empty of life. In the shades of the castle they hide, waiting for the change of watch. As darkness surrounds the castle, hooded men jump over the walls. The raid has begun! This is a 5x4 video slot with 20 paylines, special wild collection, re-spins with wild placements and a Free Spins bonus game with roaming wilds, panel multipliers, and free spins re-triggers.
The main game has a 5x4 panel with 20 paylines evaluated from left to right. When special wilds land on the panel they get collected in a meter with 9 slots. Collecting 9 Special Wilds triggers a re-spin, during which all collected wilds fall in the panel at random positions.
When 3+ scatters land on the reels it unlocks the Free spins bonus game, awarding 15 free spins.
- The special wilds are collected and stored per bet level.
- The collected special wilds are displayed in a meter with 9 slots.
- When all 9 slots are filled, a re-spin is triggered and all collected wilds fall in the panel at random positions.
- Wilds can overlap each other counting as one when falling into the panel.
- If Re-spin and Free spins are triggered at the same time, free spins will play first, then the re-spin will trigger.
Land 3+ Scatters in the main game to trigger Free Spins. 15 free spins are awarded. During Free Spins, the chance of getting Special Wilds is higher.
The collected special wilds are displayed in a meter with 9 slots in groups of 3. Each group is a meter. Collecting 3 Special Wilds will fill the active meter and award 3 extra free spins. All 3 collected wilds will then fall in the panel at random positions and roam around for the entire free spins session. On each spin these roaming wilds will change position.
You can collect and trigger a maximum of 9 wilds, having all roaming on the panel simultaneously. If multiple Wilds land in the same reel, a panel multiplier is applied.
- Roaming Wilds can overlap each other counting as one.
- 3 Wilds in the same reel add a x2 reel multiplier.
- 4 Wilds in the same reel add a x3 multiplier.
- The panel multiplier is calculated by multiplying all reel multipliers together.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The Scatter symbol pays anywhere. Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to the payline wins.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the menu icon to expand or collapse the menu tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Click the menu icon to expand or collapse the menu tray.
- Sound – (if applicable) Turns the sounds on or off.
- Bet – Displays the current bet. Press to select/change the bet
- Spin Button – Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay Button - (if applicable) You can use Autoplay to play several game rounds automatically. It can be disabled at any time. Press the ‘Autoplay’ button to access the Autoplay menu. Choose the number of rounds. Select the Loss Limit (if applicable). Select the Max Single Win (if applicable). Start Autoplay by pressing the ‘Start’ button. You can see the number of Rounds remaining on the Stop button. When Autoplay is running, all remaining rounds are canceled by pressing the Stop button.
- Fast play Button - (if applicable) Press to enable or disable fast play of game rounds.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
- Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.1%
- The maximum recorded win is x121500 and happened once in 1.000.000.000 simulated game rounds
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 29/03 2021. To make available any previous version,
Last modification date: 10/11/2021