King Kong Island SM
- Malfunctions void all pays and play.
- All credits staked are multiplied by the credit value.
- All pays left to right on consecutive reels, starting with the leftmost reel.
- Players can select credits per spin (25, 50, 75, 100 or 125).
- Only the highest combination is paid per way.
- Paytable amounts initially displayed are based on current credits selected.
- The Won field displays winnings in Credits.
- GATE BONUS wins are added to wins displayed in the WON meter.
- There are 243 ways to win.
- Clicking SPIN or space bar (Flash only) repeats the last bet.
- Scatter wins (if available) are added to reel wins.
- WILD Substitutes for all symbols, except additional GATE BONUS symbols.
- Higher credit denominations: 1K=1,000, 1M=1,000,000, 1B=1,000,000,000.
GATE BONUS Rules:
- The gate symbol can appear on any reel.
- Under the gate symbol, all symbols except wild can appear.
- During a game round, the symbol behind is the same for all occurrences of
- In jurisdictions where this feature is available, you can have your bet repeated for 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100 spins.
- Flash only
- Click the AUTO SPIN button and select the number from the pop-up menu.
- Click on STOP to cancel Auto Spin.
- Mobile only
- Press and hold the Spin button to activate the Auto Spin function or access Auto Spin from the Game Settings menu.
Last modification date: 5/16/2018