Thai Flower is a 5-reel 10-line slot, trigger free games and unlock lavish wealth with only 3 symbols selected for 12 free games.
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols starting from the left on one of the win lines, then you win.
- The Lotus substitutes for all symbols.
- Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- 3 Lotus Scatter symbols in view will trigger the Free Spins Bonus. During Free Spins, only 3 randomly selected symbols are in play.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- All Wins across different pay lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- The Wild symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- Achieving 3 Scatter Symbols anywhere in view awards free games.
- During Free Spins, only 3 randomly selected symbols are in play.
- Free Spins continue until all free spins are used, where the player is awarded the amount of the bonus winnings accumulated.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
(The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the bet per line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (10 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Lotus symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to line wins.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (10 lines always active).
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 6/4/2020