Treasures Of The Dead
Join Amber Wild in her quest for the magical scarabs; the key to the lost Treasures of the Dead. Treasures of the Dead™ is a 10 + 3 line slot game, packed with Ancient Egyptian action. Introducing HyperLines™: Extra Lines with win multipliers!
RTP : 94.25%
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements).
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game (depending on jurisdiction and Operator configuration, Spacebar may also be used to start a game).
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- A win is matching consecutive symbols, regardless of height, from left to right starting from the leftmost reel, forming a sequence of 2, (depending on the symbol) 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols.
- All winning combinations are added together.
- 3 or more BONUS Scatter Symbols in view will trigger the Free Games Feature from the main game.
- The Wild symbol(Book) can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild symbol is also a Bonus Scatter symbol.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
- The Wild symbol may spawn a Scarab that can help activate a HyperLine or upgrade the multiplier on an active HyperLine.
- HyperLines™ are additional winlines with multipliers and must be activated for HyperLine wins.
- For any winning combinations on an active HyperLine, the standard pay is multiplied by the current associated multiplier value on the HyperLine.
- In The Main Game an inactive HyperLine is activated on the next spin after exactly 3 scarabs are collected against it.
- In The Main Game an inactive HyperLine is activated on the current spin if more than 3 scarabs are collected against it. Any scarabs above the 3 collected will increment the corresponding HyperLine multiplier before calculating wins for the current spin.
- When a HyperLine is active, the collected Scarabs will increment the HyperLine Multiplier on consecutive spins, 1 scarab per spin.
- Any newly spawned Scarabs on an active HyperLine will directly upgrade the multiplier on that HyperLine.
- All HyperLine Multipliers are awarded on the line win on that HyperLine.
- In The Main Game a HyperLine deactivates only when a Win has been awarded on the HyperLine and there are no more collected scarabs remaining.
- The number of multiplier increments given at the beginning of the Free Games bonus is equal to the number of triggering Wild Symbols. The increments are applied across the HyperLines™ Multipliers. The first 3 increments are applied evenly, the remaining are randomly.
- Before the Free Games bonus begins, any symbol, except Wilds, is randomly selected as the Special EXPANDING symbol for the duration of the feature.
- Subsequent to prizes for standard win combinations shown in view, any Special EXPANDING symbol in view expand to cover all three positions on their respective reels.
- The Special EXPANDING symbols will expand only when additional winning combinations can be awarded.
- Special EXPANDING symbols do not need to be adjacent to one another to form a winning combination.
- All HyperLines™ are activated for the duration of the Free Games Bonus.
- Additionally to standard line wins and HyperLine Wins, HyperLines™ awards on Special EXPANDED symbols winning combinations by applying the respective HyperLine multiplier on an active HyperLine.
- 3 Wild symbols in view in free games awards 10 additional spins.
Free Games Bonus Buy (depending on Operator configuration)
- The Bonus Buy can be activated during the Main Game.
- Once activated, it will guarantee entry into the Bonus.
- The bonus buy consists of 3 options, differing in volatility and cost.
- DoubleLUX™ enabled bonus buys will award the player a guaranteed second chance retrigger spin if their win from the first round do not meet the advertised conditions. DoubleLUX™ can award only one extra chance per purchase.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. (Availability of Autoplay is subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements.)
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to bet automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play. (The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Payouts are multiplied by the stake.
- Base stake is defined as the amount required to initiate a standard game round. This excludes additional wagers such as side bets, mid-game wagers or bonus buys.
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
- The game history viewer shows a representation of the on-screen result. Some graphical and game play elements may vary on a game by game basis. This does not affect the result of the game.
- During Demo play, Demo balance will be capped at a maximum of 1,000.00 (or currency equivalent).
Main Game Interface
During gameplay icons will be used in the game user interface as follows:
- Displays the Total Bet.
- Opens the Menu settings.
- Toggles Sound On/Off.
- Displays Paytable and Game Feature Information.
- Displays Game Help and Rules Information.
- Displays Game History.
- Exits the game.