Eye of Persia 2
Welcome to Eye of Persia 2 Video Slot featuring 1 Reel Bonus, 1 Respin Bonus and a Free Spin feature.
ABOUT THE GAME
Eye of Persia 2 is a 5x3 Video Slot with 20 fixed paylines that pay out when 3 or more identical symbols land on a payline starting from the leftmost reel.
Up to 100 Wild symbols are added to reel strips. Wilds substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
JEWEL RUSH BONUS
3, 4 or 5 Scatters in view triggers Jewel Rush Bonus. It uses 15 individual reels which contain Jewel symbols and blanks. Scatters which triggered the bonus become Jewel symbols and are locked in place. Non-locked reels respin and any new Jewel symbols are locked. Reels continue to respin until no new Jewel symbols land in view. At the end of the Bonus a number Free Spins are awarded based on the number of Jewels in view.
3 Jewels awards 5 Free Spins
4 Jewels awards 6 Free Spins
5 Jewels awards 8 Free Spins
6 Jewels awards 10 Free Spins
7 Jewels awards 12 Free Spins
8 and 9 Jewels awards 15 Free Spins
10 and 11 Jewels awards 20 Free Spins
12, 13 and 14 Jewels awards 30 Free Spins
15 Jewels awards 100 Free Spins
A bonus win is awarded from the original Scatters in base game:
3 Scatters awards 2x stake,
4 Scatters awards 10x stake,
5 Scatters awards 50x stake.
Free spin reel strips contain 3-high stacked Wild symbols.
Wilds substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
A win multiplier is awarded on every Free Spin.
Possible win multipliers are: X2, X3, X4, X5, X10, X20, X50, X100.
All wins are cumulative.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row and 6 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Bonus symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- After the Bonus round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Bonus.
- Collection Free Spin wins are rounded to nearest even value (using the bankers rounding algorithm) to avoid showing a fraction of a cent. The total win in the end screen displays the final rounded win.
Please note that Jewel symbols in the Jewel Rush bonus games ARE NOT added to the total collected symbols in the top bar.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound on/off, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Lines Active – Displays the number of lines.
- Stake - Displays the current bet and accesses panel to change bet.
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Winnings - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Settings – Shows the game options panel
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 94%.
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 02/06/2022. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/contact
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 6/16/2022