MonkeyPop is a win-all-ways game with up to 33614 ways to win. It features the exciting PopWins mechanic.
- Press the spin button to play the game
- Select your bet size on the Bet Level interface
- Press the Autoplay icon to open the autoplay settings (if applicable)
- Bet - Displays the current bet.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH WIN ALL WAYS
- To calculate your total WIN ALL WAYS win, add all your symbol wins together
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of subsequent reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left or the right
- If the number of subsequent reels containing the symbol is three or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the paytable, otherwise, if the symbol was not present on three subsequent reels counting from the left, count from the right
- If the number of subsequent reels containing the symbol is three or greater counting from the right, find the corresponding win amount in the paytable
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the winning symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example, if the first reel contains 2 symbols, the second reel 3 symbols, and the third reel 2 symbols, the paytable value is multiplied in the following manner: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier)
- 5 of a kind wins only pay from one side
- During gameplay, different way wins are added together
- Winning symbols Pop; and 2 new symbols appear in their place
- Each reel can reach a maximum of up to the 6 symbols in the base game and 7 in Free Spins
- PopWins ends when there are no more wins in the panel
- PopWins are played with the same bet as the base game
Base Game Unlock
- When all reels are unlocked during Base Game, a player is rewarded 2 Free Spins with unlocked Multiplier starting from 1x, 2x or 3x.
- Each Win a multiplier of +x1 or +2x is added to the Multiplier Counter. In addition, before these Free Spins begin, a random amount of Low Symbols are removed from the Reels.
Getting into Free Spins
- Landing 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols during Base Game trigger the Free Spins Mode
- Before playing Free Spins you'll enter a Reward Reel screen.
- Here four rewards will be randomly drawn from a reel - the reward are starting number of Free Spins, starting Ways, starting Multiplier and Multiplier Growth.
- Possible rewards are:
- Starting Free Spins: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Starting Ways: 486+, 2048+, 6250+
- Starting Multiplier: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x
- Multiplier Growth: +1x, +2x, +3x, +4x, +5x
- Free Spin reels start at 3, 4 or 5 symbols tall and can increase up to 7 symbols tall.
- The progress of unlocking the reels in Free Spins does not fully reset between each spin. It is only reset down to the shortest reel height.
Playing Free Spins
- During Free Spins Scatter Symbols are collected. When 3 Scatter symbols are collected, a Monkey High Symbol visible on the counter will be upgraded to a Gilded version of the symbol which multiplies its value by x5 or x10.
- That symbol remains upgraded to a Gilded version for the duration of the Free Spins round.
- After the upgrade, the Scatter Counter resets to 0 and another symbol is displayed to start the collection again. This continues for the duration of the Free Spins round.
- When all reels are unlocked during Free Spins add 2 additional spins to the counter and a random number of Low Symbols is removed from the reels for the remaining duration of the Free Spins round.
Return to Player
- The return to the player is 94%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator
- If a player game is interrupted during play, they may replay the game round after restarting the game within hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to the player account. If the player chooses to skip the replay, the win will be added to the player balance immediately
- In any situation where the replay functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website support team
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 11/03/2022
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 8/3/2022