- Dracula is a 5-reel, 4-row, 40-line video slot with Free Spins, Wild substitutions, stacked symbols, Stacked Wilds and a Bat Feature.
- The game is played with 40 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only.
The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.2 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 200.
Wild and Stacked Wild
- Wild symbols can appear anywhere on reels 2,3 and 4 in the main game only and substitute for all symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Stacked Wild symbols can appear anywhere on reel 3 in Free Spins only and may be fully or partially displayed depending on how the reel lands.
- Stacked Wild symbols substitute for all symbols, including bat symbols and pay the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bat symbols overlaying the Stacked Wild after the reels have stopped will disappear, uncovering the Stacked Wild.
- A fully visible stacked Dracula symbol on reel 2, and a fully visible stacked Lady symbol appearing simultaneously on reel 4, in the main game, activates 10 Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- A fully visible Stacked Wild symbol appearing on reel 3 during Free Spins activates 2 additional Free Spins.
- Any part of the stacked symbols included in a winning bet line pays according to the PAYTABLE.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- In the main game, Free Spins cannot be won if the Bat Feature is activated.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- In the main game, the Bat feature is randomly activated and may be activated once per spin only.
- In Free Spins, the Bat feature appears on every spin and is activated once per spin only.
- When the Bat feature has been activated, a randomly selected number of bats will fly in and land anywhere on the spinning reels as an overlay in a cluster formation.
- In the main game, the number of bats ranges from 4-12, and in Free Spins from 4-20.
- Once the bats have landed on the reels, all the bats in the cluster turn into the same randomly activated symbol, including the Wild symbol.
- If 20 bats are activated in the Bat feature, all of the reels are filled with bats.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the center button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.6%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Stacked Wild||Stacked Wild|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Bat Feature||Bat Feature|
Last modification date: 10/14/2020