11 Enchanting Relics
About this Game
- l This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game.
- l The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations. l Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- l This game includes 25 paylines.
- l The number of paylines played is fixed.
- l A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels.
- l A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline. l Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
l Each spin played costs a total bet amount. l The initial bet is the current total bet divided by the payline cost of 20.
- l Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed. l The payout value is based on the winning combination formed. l The total payout is the sum of all payline wins and Scatter wins resulting from a spin.
- l If multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded.
- l The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- l The win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- l Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- l Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except Scatters and Enchanting Relic symbols.
- l Scatters can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels.
- l Scatters appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- l 3 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger this feature.
- l 10 Free Spins are awarded.
- l Upon entry to Free Spins, extra Wild symbols are added to the reels.
- l 30, 60 or 100 Wild symbols are randomly added. l Free Spins can be retriggered.
- l 3 Scatter symbols retrigger Free Spins.
- l The number of spins initially triggered is awarded.
- l All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- l All lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- l Free Spins play out automatically.
- l Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
Epic Strike™ Feature
l Enchanting Relic symbols can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels. l 3 or more Enchanting Relic symbols award a cash prize. l Enchanting Relic symbol wins are added to the payline wins.
Epic Pick Feature
- l An Enchanting Relic symbol anywhere on the reels can trigger the Epic Pick feature. l The feature begins with 15 doors. l Triggering Enchanting Relic symbols are shown in open doors.
- l Doors can be opened by tapping on them.
- l Revealing the special Enchanting Relic symbol ends the feature.
- l The number of Enchanting Relic symbols revealed determines the size of the cash prize awarded. l Missed prizes behind unopened doors are revealed when the feature is completed.
l Autoplay allows a selected number of spins to play out automatically. l Spins are played at the current selected bet. l The number of spins remaining in the Autoplay session is displayed in the game.
- l Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- l Spins: Sets the number of spins for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends when these spins have played out.
- l Win Limit: Sets a win limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if a single win reaches this amount.
- l Loss Limit: Sets a loss limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if the balance decreases by this amount. l Total Bet: Sets the current bet value.
l Quick Bet buttons: Sets the current bet to the selected value. l Bet Amount: Sets the current bet value.
- l Balance: Displays the current balances. l Bet: Displays the current total bet. l Win: Displays the most recent win.
- l Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- l Menu button: Displays additional game options.
- l Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- l Pressing the Spin button during the current spin stops the reels quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- l Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- l Pressing the Spin button during AutoPlay ends the current Autoplay session.
- l Home button: Exits the game.
- l Some settings and features may not be available in this game. l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- l In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game. l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost. l The results of the last game played are displayed.
- l If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed. l Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
- l Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Return to Player
- l The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- l This value is fixed and does not change. l This game has an RTP of 94.23%.
Last modification date: 12/1/2021