Eternal Phoenix Megaways
- Press the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Press 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins, press the Stop Autoplay button.
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 matching symbols (starting from the left most reel) on any of the MEGAWAYS™, then you win. Any winnings you have will be highlighted causing an explosion and more symbols will cascade in.
- Winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- All winning symbols will cause a chain reaction.
- The winning symbols will be removed from the reels and replaced by new symbols coming from above the reels.
- There are symbol positions above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. They help form wins and are the only positions that can reveal Wild Symbols. These will be replaced from the right.
- Cascades will continue until no more winning symbols are generated.
- Each reel can reveal up to 7 symbols in view.
- Each spin can have up to 117,649 ways to win.
- A win is matching consecutive symbols, regardless of height, from left to right starting from the left most reel.
- All winning combinations are added together.
- MEGAWAYS™ under licence from Big Time Gaming.
- The Wild Symbol can only appear in the positions above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The Wild Symbol can be used to help form wins by substituting for other symbol excluding scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win is paid per winning combination.
- The Mystery Symbol can appear in any position.
- All Mystery Symbols in view will reveal the same random symbol.
- The Mystery Symbol cannot reveal scatter or wild symbols.
- The Scatter Symbol can appear in any of the reels but not in the positions above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 3 Scatter Symbols in view awards 8 Free Spins. Every additional Scatter Symbol adds an extra 4 Free Spins.
- Scatter wins are awarded in addition to reel wins.
- During Free Spins there is an Unlimited Win Multiplier active which starts at 1 and is increased by 1 after every Cascade.
- During Free Spins the positions above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 can reveal Free Spins Scatters and will award extra Free Spins.
- 3 Free Spins Scatters = 5 extra Free Spins.
- 4 Free Spins Scatters = 10 extra Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total winnings for the spins will be displayed. Any winnings will be credited to the players account and regular play then resumes.
- Dependent on price of play, the player can choose to change the minimum number of Megaways which are active in the main game and free games.
- Level 1: 5000 minimum Megaways active during main game and free spins.
- Level 2: 10000 minimum Megaways active during main game and free spins.
- Level 3: 15000 minimum Megaways active during main game and free spins.
- Level 4: 20000 minimum Megaways active during main game and free spins.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Free Spins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
Applicable date from:Day:18
Last modification date: 9/16/2021