- Dragon Island™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot in which players can experience the mystical world of dragons. The game features Win Both Ways, Golden Wild substitutions and Free Spins with an Expanded Wild.
- You can play 1 to 15 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- The bet lines are set using the LINES selector.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- WIN BOTH WAYS doubles your bet and activates right to left bet line wins in addition to left to right.
- Win Both Ways adds simultaneous wins on the same bet line and displays them as a single win.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbols substitute for the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Expanded Wild and Golden Wild can substitute the regular Wild.
- Wins with Golden Wild substituting as the Wild pay the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- When Win Both Ways is activated, bet line wins pay when in succession from either, leftmost to right or rightmost to left.
- 5 matching symbols on a bet line with Win Both Ways activated pays x2.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Golden Wild symbols.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Coin wins on Scatter symbols are added to any bet line wins.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Scatter wins pay total bet multiplied by the payout displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUNmode.
- If the Golden Wild symbol appears on an inactive betline, then the multiplier is not displayed.
- When Win Both Ways is activated, Golden Wild symbols can appear randomly on the middle reel only both in the main game and Free Spins for a chance at bigger wins.
- Golden Wild substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wins on Golden Wilds are randomly multiplied by x2 up to x8 when completing winning bet lines.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate Free Spins.
- Free Spins features an Expanded Wild, which appears on a random reel before each spin.
- Expanded Wild can substitute all the symbols except the Scatter symbols.
- When the Expanded Wild appears, it covers the entire reel.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of lines, level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing on the reels in Free Spins activates additional Free Spins.
- The number of Free Spins awarded per Scatter symbol is the same in the main game and Free Spins.
- Any Free spins won are automatically added to the current Free spins.
|Scatter||Free spins won||Bet multiplier|
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then clickAdvanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turn on or off quick spin.
- Intro screen. Turn on or off the intro screen.
- Waterfall animation. Turn on or off the waterfall animation.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Graphics quality. Adjust quality for poor network connection.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Note: Some Casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.7%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Expanded Wild||Expanded Wild|
|Golden Wild||Golden Wild|
|Win Both Ways||Win Both Ways|
Last modification date: 10/14/2020