- Ghost Pirates™ is a 5-reel, video slot that offers 243 ways to win. In addition, the game has scatter wins, Free spins and wild substitutions.
- There are no bet lines.
- You can play 3, 9, 27, 81 or 243 bet ways at 1 to 5 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet way, bet level and coin value.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet way, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Win calculations are based on consecutive left to right symbol combinations.
- The first symbol in the win combination must be on the first reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet way win in coins is equal to the value shown in thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet way win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- In both the main game and Free Spins, Wild symbols only appear on reels 2 and 4.
- Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol.
- Coin wins on Scatter symbols are calculated by multiplying the total bet for the round by value shown in thePAYTABLE.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet ways are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet ways only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUNmode.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates additional Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- Scatter symbols must appear in succession, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay win amount x3.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Audio. Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some Casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 95.3% - 96.9%
- The higher the number of bet ways played, the higher the RTP is.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
Last modification date: 10/14/2020