Vinnie Jones Roulette
About this Game
- lThis game has numbered pockets ranging from 0 to 36 on the roulette wheel. l The game is based on the standard European style Roulette, including:
- lSpecial Bets l Racetrack (Bets Track) l This game is played with a recorded video of the dealer.
- lYou can place different regular bet types on the table.
- lThese are Inside Bets and Outside Bets.
- lYou can also place Neighbour Bets and Call Bets. l Each bet type has a maximum betting limit. l To calculate your payout, divide the odds. l For example 2:1, divide 2 by 1=2. l Multiply the result by your regular bet + regular bet = your total win. l Inside Bets: l Straight Up Bet: 35:1 l Split Bet: 17:1 l Street bet: 11:1 l Square Bet: 8:1 l Line Bet: 5:1 l Trio Bet: 11:1 l Outside Bets: l Column Bet: 2:1 l Dozen Bet: 2:1 l Even-Money Bet: 1:1
- lStraight Up Bet: l This is also known as Single Number Bet or Single Bet. l An Inside Bet on a single number. l The chip is placed in the centre of the number. l Split Bet: l This is also known as Upwards and Sideways Double Bet.
- lAn Inside Bet on two adjacent numbers. l The chip is placed on the line that separates the numbers. l Street Bet: l This is also known as Three in a Row Bet. l An Inside Bet on any three numbers in a row. l The chip is placed on the outside line at the start of the row. l Square Bet:
- lThis is also known as Box of Four Bet or Corner Bet.
- lAn Inside Bet on a block of four numbers. l The chip is placed on the spot in the centre of your four Straight Up numbers.
- lLine Bet: l This is also known as Six-Number Line Bet, Six-Line Bet or Box of Six Bet. l An Inside Bet on six numbers, comprising two adjacent rows.
- lThe chip is placed on the line above Dozen Bets so that it rests between the two rows that you want to cover.
- lTrio Bet: l A three-number bet that involves at least one zero: 0-1-2 or 0-2-3. l Bet is placed on the corner shared by the three chosen numbers.
- lColumn Bet: l An Outside Bet on one of the three vertical columns. l The chip is placed at the bottom of the columns. l Dozen Bet: l An Outside Bet on twelve numbers - either High, Middle or Low. l The chip is placed on one of the following areas: First 12, Second 12 or Third 12. l Even-Money Bet: l An Outside Bet on eighteen numbers.
- lThe chip is placed on one of the following squares, Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 (Halves) or 19-36 (Halves).
- lUse the Racetrack to quickly place multiple bets on the roulette table.
- lNeighbour Bets: l These are bets placed on the neighbouring numbers of a Straight Up Bet.
- lNeighbour Bets are allocated as the numbers appear on the roulette wheel and not as they appear on the roulette table. l Call Bets:
- lThese are multiple number bets, grouped together for easy placement on the roulette table.
- lUse the special bets feature to quickly place Call Bets.
- lThese are multiple number bets, grouped together for easy placement on the roulette table. l To place special Call Bets: l Select Special Bets. l Select the bet name to view their bet placement. l You can save your current bet under Special Bets. l You can add both standard and saved bets under Favourites. l Select Place to automatically place the bets on the table.
Translation of Game Terms
l You Win - You Win. l Big Win - Big Win. l Mega Win - Mega Win.
- lRacetrack: Switches from bet board to Racetrack view.
- lBet Board: Switches from Racetrack view back to original bet board.
- lSpecial Bets: Opens the Special Bets selection menu.
- lUNDO button: Revokes your last action when pressed briefly. When pressed and held, clears all chips from the table.
- lChip Selector: You can view more chip sizes by selecting the chip.
- lAutoplay button: Displays Autoplay options or starts Autoplay when options are open.
- lAutoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- lSpin button: Starts a game round.
- lDouble: Doubles the active bets on the bet board.
- lRebet: Rebets the last active bet.
- lStatistics: Displays information about your last 100 spins.
- lSettings button: Displays the game settings.
- lPaytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- lSound On button: The sounds and music are on, clicking it turns the game sounds off.
- lSound Off button: Sounds and music off, clicking it turns the game sounds on.
- lLobby button: Exits your game and takes you to a Lobby where you can select a
similar game to play.
l Minimum and maximum bet limits apply to: l (1)Each bet position on the bet board. l (2)The total amount of all bets placed on the bet board. l Full details of the bet limits can be viewed in the Paytable.
- lSome settings and features may not be available in this game. l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- lIn the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game. l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost. l The results of the last game played are displayed.
- lIf a request does not reach the casino server before disconnection, the results of the
previous game played are displayed.
- lAny changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory
Return to Player
- lThe Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money
bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- lValues are calculated initially by dividing the total payouts by the total bets from a simulation of numerous game rounds.
- lValues reflect the average expected return and do not change.
- lOverall RTP: 97.30%.