If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Photo Safari is a 5-reel video slot game. You can activate up to 20 lines and bet up to 5 coins/line. Lines must be activated in numerical order (1,2,3,4, etc.).
Photo Safari includes a wild symbol (the drums), a scatter symbol (the film roll) and a bonus symbol (the camera). The wild symbol substitutes for any other reel symbol (except the film roll and the camera) to help comprise winning combinations. Two or more scatter symbols that appear anywhere on the reels constitute a win.
Three or more film roll symbols anywhere on the reels trigger the Film Strip Spin round; a sequence of free spins commences in which the film roll symbol is wild. Three camera symbols anywhere on the reels trigger the Photo Shoot bonus round.
The RTP is 94.17%.
In the SETTINGS window, you can specify the number of lines you wish to activate per round, the number of coins you wish to bet per active line, and the coin denomination used. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
Changing Your Bet
- Open the Settings window to alter the number of lines you wish to activate per round, the number of coins you wish to bet per line, and the desired coin denomination. Click the SETTINGS button or click within a field that displays lines, coins or denomination.
Activate Additional Lines
- Click + to increase the number of lines you wish to activate.
- Click - to decrease the number of lines you wish to activate.
- Click + to increase the number of coins you wish to bet per active line.
- Click - to decrease the number of coins you wish to bet per active line.
- Click + to increase the denomination of each coin.
- Click - to decrease the denomination of each coin.
- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings (i.e. #lines, #coins/line and coin denomination). The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Bets the maximum number of coins per line (as permitted by game rules and your current balance).
- Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stops the reels more quickly.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 6/15/2020