Warp Wreckers POWER GLYPH
About the game
Warp Wreckers POWER GLYPH™ is a 5x5 tumbling game with an increasing multiplier after every win. Any horizontal or vertical line of 3 or more matching symbols awards a win.
The game features Wilds, Power Glyphs™ and The Destroyer! Winning with a Power Glyph™ activates the next Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack.
Clearing the grid of all symbols except Wilds awards 6 Free Spins. During Free Spins, the multiplier does not reset, and the last Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack is always The Destroyer!
Theoretical payout is 94.03%.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Power Glyph™.
- Wilds are created at the center of crystal or wild symbol wins of length 3 or 5.
- The Power Glyph™ wild symbol substitutes for all symbols.
- Power Glyphs™ are created at the center of robot symbol wins of length 3 or 5.
- A Power Glyph™ that is part of a win activates the next Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack.
- The Destroyer! is a large wild that covers a random 2x2 symbol positions.
- The Destroyer! symbol substitutes for all symbols except Power Glyph™.
- The Destroyer! awards an extra Free Spin when it is consumed.
- The Destroyer! appears on the next Free Spin after consuming the last Power-Up in the Free Spins Power-Up Stack.
- The Destroyer! breaks down into individual Wilds before the next tumble.
- 6 Free Spins are awarded when all symbols except Wilds or Power Glyphs™ are cleared from the grid in the base game.
- 3 Free Spins are awarded when all symbols except Wilds or Power Glyphs™ are cleared from the grid in Free Spins.
In base game, at the start of a game round, the Power-Up Stack is filled with 4 random Power-Ups.
During Free Spins, the Power-Up Stack is filled with 4 random Power-Ups plus The Destroyer! for each Free Spin.
Winning with a Power Glyph™ activates the next Power-Up in the Power-Up Stack.
When there are no more wins, the active Power-Ups are consumed one after another.
- The Transformer - Selects a random symbol type on the grid and transforms them to another symbol type.
- The Eraser - Selects random symbol types on the grid and erases all of them from the grid.
- The Warper - Selects random symbols on the grid and turns them into Wilds.
- The Bomber - Drops new Wilds from above into available positions.
- The Destroyer! - Awards an extra Free Spin with a huge 2x2 Wild in a random position on the grid, guaranteeing excellent destruction! Only available in Free Spins.
Wins are achieved with 3 or more matching symbols in a row, horizontally or vertically.
Any symbols involved in wins are removed from the grid.
After spawning any new Wilds and Power Glyphs™, the empty positions are filled by any existing symbols falling down from above.
No new symbols come in from above (except if you consume The Bomber Power-Up).
Tumbling ends when there are no more winning combinations.
The multiplier starts at 1 and increases by +1 after every win.
The multiplier does not reset during Free Spins.
Any wins are multiplied by the current multiplier value.
How to Play
Video slots are very easy to play. Just follow the 3 steps:
- Choose your total bet
- Press the SPIN symbol button
- Check for any win in the WIN field
For more understanding of Settings, Game Rules, and Game Features read the text below.
Description Of Game Functionality
The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
The number of lines used in the game is fixed at 10, 5 horizontal and 5 vertical lines. Wins are awarded for the longest combination of 3 or more matching symbols in a row horizontally or vertically. A single symbol can be involved in multiple winning combinations.
The game is started by pressing the SPIN symbol button.
While the symbols are falling, you can quick stop the game by pressing the screen (where available).
Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
Symbol pays are displayed in the paytable, and reflects the current bet configuration.
Wins are awarded for the combination of 3 or more matching symbols in a row vertically or horizontally. A single symbol can be involved in multiple winning combinations.
Only the highest win combinations are paid.
The separate wins will be displayed on the wins during the win presentation.
In Free Spins only the total win for each spin is shown in the WIN field while the accumulating win for all Free Spins is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the paytable, which can be reached through the 'i' button in the keypad menu.
Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically.
Press AUTOPLAY and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay.
The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active.
Autoplay is stopped by pressing the STOP button.
Advanced Autoplay Settings (where available)
The Advanced Autoplay settings allow the player to set number of plays, total session loss limit, and single win limit.
Autoplay will stop when any of the selected limits are exceeded.
Fast Play (where available)
The Fast Play functionality is used to get the shortest game round possible.
Fast Play is initiated from the button in the keypad.
Desktop Version Settings (where available)
In the settings panel at the lower left of the game you can choose:
This setting allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
Use SPACE for spin
This setting allows you to use your Space Bar on your keyboard to initiate game rounds.
Show Splash Screen on start up
This setting allows you to switch the games Splash Screen on and off.
Mobile Version Settings
HOME symbol redirects back to the mobile game lobby.
GAME CONTROLS are reached by tapping the GAME CONTROLS icon.
Access GAME CONTROLS to change TOTAL BET size and access the AUTOPLAY settings.
On the side panel access CLIENT SETTINGS by tapping the SETTINGS ICON.
In SETTINGS, SOUND selection allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
In SETTINGS, REPLAY will take you to game play history.
PAYTABLE icon accesses game PAYTABLE.
The '?' Symbol opens GAME RULES.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
Last modification date: 2/22/2022