Agent Blitz: Mission Moneymaker
About this Game
- l This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game.
- l The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations. l Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- l This game includes 40 paylines.
- l The number of paylines played is fixed. l A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels. l A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline. l Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
l Each spin played costs a total bet amount. l The initial bet is the current total bet divided by the payline cost of 20.
- l Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed. l The payout value is based on the winning combination formed. l The total payout is the sum of all payline wins and Scatter wins resulting from a spin.
- l If multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is
- l The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- l The win over value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- l Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- l Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except Scatters, Badge, Retrigger and Chip symbols.
- l Scatters appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only. l This symbol appears in base game only.
- l Scatters can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels.
Epic Strike™ Feature
- l Badge symbols can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels. l 3 or more Badge symbols award a cash prize. l Badge symbol wins are added to the payline wins.
- l Epic Strike™ feature is available in the base game and Mission Sticky Wilds Free Spins.
Free Spins Selection
l 3 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger this feature. l 2 Free Spins features are available for selection. l After selection, one of the following Free Spins options is picked randomly. l Mission Sticky Wilds - 6 Free Spins with sticky Wild symbols. l Mission Moneymaker - 3 Free Spins with Moneymaker feature. l All lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature. l All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature. l Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
Free Spins with Mission Sticky Wilds
- l When a Wild symbol lands, its positions is marked as Wild until the end of Free Spins session.
- l Each Retrigger symbol that lands, awards 1 additional Free Spin. l Retrigger symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. l Retrigger symbol does not have individual payout. l Retrigger symbol appears only during Mission Sticky Wilds Free Spins.
Free Spins with Mission Moneymaker
- l Upon entry, the starting level has a prize of 1x current bet. l The feature starts with 3 Free Spins.
- l Besides starting level, there are 8 levels to reach. l Completing a level awards a cash prize. l To complete a level, certain amount of Chips must be collected. l Level 1: 5 Chips must be collected to win 5x current bet.
- l Level 2: 10 Chips more must be collected to increase the win to 15x current bet. l Level 3: 15 Chips more must be collected to increase the win to 40x current bet. l Level 4: 20 Chips more must be collected to increase the win to 100x current bet. l Level 5: 25 Chips more must be collected to increase the win to 500x current bet. l Level 6: 30 Chips more must be collected to increase the win to 1000x current bet. l Level 7: 35 Chips more must be collected to increase the win to 5000x current bet. l Level 8: 40 Chips more must be collected to increase the win to 10000x current bet. l After every 5 Chips collected, a Booster Point is reached (except in level 1).
- l At a Booster Point, one of the following awards will be given: up to 10 Chips, up to 3 extra spins or Safe Zone.
- l In Safe Zone, the current prize will be increased to a level between the current prize and the next level prize.
- l When the last Booster Point of the level is reached, the win is increased accordingly to the level that has been achieved.
- l When the last Booster Point of the level is reached, other prizes (additional Chips, spins or Safe Zone) are not available.
- l When a level is completed, the amount of collected Chips is set to 0 and spins are set to 3. l The feature continues until all spins are played or all levels are completed.
- l If the highest level is not completed, the award is the prize of the achieved level or of
the latest Safe Zone.
l Autoplay allows a selected number of spins to play out automatically. l Spins are played at the current selected bet. l The number of spins remaining in the Autoplay session is displayed in the game.
- l Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- l Spins: Sets the number of spins for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends when these spins have played out. l Total Bet: Sets the current bet value.
l Quick Bet buttons: Sets the current bet to the selected value. l Bet Amount: Sets the current bet value.
- l Balance: Displays the current balances. l Bet: Displays the current total bet. l Win: Displays the most recent win.
- l Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- l Menu button: Displays additional game options.
- l Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- l Continue button: Advances to the next screen.
- l Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options. l Pressing the Spin button during AutoPlay ends the current Autoplay session.
- l Home button: Exits the game.
- l Some settings and features may not be available in this game. l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- l In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game. l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost. l The results of the last game played are displayed.
- l If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed. l Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
- l Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Return to Player
- l The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money
bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- l Values are calculated initially by dividing the total payouts by the total bets from a simulation of numerous game rounds. l Values reflect the maximum expected return and do not change. l Overall RTP: 96.40%.
Last modification date: 1/25/2023