Vikings go to Hell
Welcome to Vikings Go To Hell Video Slot with 3 Free Spin modes, Sticky Wilds, Base Game Respins and Treasure Chests.
ABOUT THE GAME
Vikings Go To Hell is a Video Slot with 5 reels, 4 rows and 25 paylines. The game has 8 regular symbols; four Viking symbols and four weapon symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline, beginning from the leftmost position. There is also a wild symbol that substitutes for all regular symbols, a Free Spin symbol that pays scattered and a Treasure chest symbol that only appears on the 5th reel.
Players can collect rage points through the game. When a player collects 100 rage points on 1 Viking, they will be awarded 7 Berzerk Free Spins. All players receive 50 rage points for the first viking. Rage points are kept between playing sessions. If a player collects 100 points or more, they will trigger the Berzerk Free Spins and any points over 100 will be added to their collection after the Free Spin round ends.
Collecting Rage Points
- Every Wild attained during a battle with a regular demon, the Lord of Chains or Lucifir awards 1 Rage point
- In Berzerk Free Spins the Viking which is in Berzerk mode does not collect rage points during the round
- Players can be awarded 30 rage points for 1 Viking in a base game treasure chest
- Players can be awarded 30 rage points for all 4 Vikings in a base game treasure chest
Base Game Demon Fights
If 2 Free Spin symbols land on the reels, a demon fight will occur with each Viking symbol on the reels. Each time a Viking wins the fight, the Viking turns into a wild symbol and 1 rage point for that specific Viking is added to its rage collection.
Respins are triggered when exactly 2 Free Spin symbols land on the reels in the base game. Respins can be retriggered. All wilds on the reels are sticky during the respin/s.
Base Game Treasure Chest
The treasure Chest only appears on the 5th Reel and awards an Epic or Good tablet with one of the prizes below.
- 12/16 Free Spins (this prize is removed if the player landed 2+ Free Spin symbols in the same spin)
- 30 point rage boost for all Vikings
- 600 - 1200 coins
- 7 Free Spins (this prize is removed if the player landed 2+ Free Spin symbols in the same spin)
- 30 point rage boost for 1 Viking
- 150 - 300 coins
THE 3 TYPES OF FREE SPIN MODES
Level 1 Free Spin mode
This Free Spin mode is triggered by collecting 3+ Free Spin symbols or winning a Free Spin trigger in the base game treasure chest. In this Free Spin mode all Viking symbols that appear on the reels will fight a demon. If they win the fight they will award 1 Rage point each and will turn into a wild. All wild symbols in the Free Spin mode are sticky. There are no Free Spin symbols on the reels in any of the Free Spin modes.
The Lord of Chains
The Lord of Chains appears on the reels at the end of each spin where at least 1 viking symbol is present (until the Lord of Chains is defeated by getting 3 hits). He then fights a random viking on the reels. If the viking gets a hit on the Lord of Chains, the viking turn into a sticky wild and 1 health bar is removed from the Lord of Chains. Defeating the Lord of Chains awards 2 random sticky wilds. It also awards level 2 Free Spins which are played after level 1 Free Spin mode. For the remaining level 1 Free Spins all Vikings turn wild on landing. The number of level 1 Free Spin symbols are awarded in the following way:
- 3 Free Spin symbols award 7 Free Spins
- 4 Free Spin symbols award 12 Free Spins
- 5 Free Spin symbols award 16 Free Spins.
Berzerk Free Spins mode
Berzerk Free Spins are the same as Level 1 Free Spins except only 7 spins can be awarded and they can only be triggered by collecting 100 rage points on one Viking. The Viking that triggered Berzerk Free Spins always wins all fights (both against regular demons and bosses) but does not collect rage points. The coin value for this Free Spin session is the average of all spins where rage points were collected for that viking.
Level 2 Free Spin mode
When entering Level 2 Free Spins, all sticky wilds from level 1 Free Spins are reset and the player receives 7 Free Spins. If there is a Viking in Berzerk mode he continues to be in Berzerk mode. At the end of each level 2 Free Spin, 1 Viking is chosen to fight Lucifir. Each hit on Lucifir awards 1 random sticky wild.
Lucifir appears on the reels at the end of each Level 2 Free Spin where at least 1 Viking symbol is present (until Lucifir is defeated by getting 3 hits). He then fights a random viking on the reels. If the Viking gets a hit on Lucifir, the Viking turns into a sticky wild, 1 extra sticky wild is placed randomly on the reels and 1 health bar is removed from Lucifir. Defeating Lucifir awards 1 random sticky wild, all Viking turn wild on landing for the remaining Free Spins and an additional 3x multiplier is applied to the entire Free Spin session.
Free Spin Treasure Chest
The treasure Chest only appears on the 5th Reel and awards an Epic or Good tablet with 1 of the prizes below.
- 3 Extra Free Spins
- 1 sticky wild Reel (reels 1-4 only)
- 2 Extra Free Spins
- 2 random sticky Wilds
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include any Free Spin symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Mute – Turn the sounds on or off.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Change your bet size by changing your coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to your home currency, multiply the coin amount by your coin value.
- Bet – The bet size is 1 coin per payline.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Press the Max Bet-button again to go back to the coin value you had before.
- Spin Button– Start the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Press the Stop Button to stop the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays your account balance.
- Cash/Coin view – You can choose to view Bet size and Balance in either Cash or Coins. If you choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount with your coin value. You can switch between Cash and Coin view by the option in settings or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.1%.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 24/05/2018. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at
Last modification date: 6/20/2022