The Amazing Spider- Man is a five-reel, twenty five-paylines 'Marvel Jackpot' slot game with 'Spider web Feature' and The Spider-Man Feature that gives you the chance to win extra prizes. The Spiderweb Feature occurs when Substitute Spider-Man appears on Reels 2 and 4 only. The Spider-Man Feature is triggered when 3 or more Scattered Logos appear left to right. Spider-Man Feature has Venom Feature and Free Game Feature.
Marvel Jackpot consists of three jackpots at different levels, the levels are - from the lowest - Hero Jackpot, Super Hero Jackpot, and Marvel Hero Jackpot, with the latter being the highest. All three jackpots grow progressively as bets are made. For each spin, on any of the Marvel Jackpot games, the house adds a small credit to the three running jackpots. All three levels in Marvel Jackpot can be won irrespective of hitting any paying combination, while betting any amount.
- You can bet on up to twenty five lines.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': Twenty Five lines are selected by default. Lines can be changed by clicking ▲ and ▼ arrow button available to the right side of the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are not lit.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet of €0.10 per line is set for all 25 lines, resulting in a total bet of €2.50. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using the ▲ and ▼ arrows available beside the 'BET' indicator. If your game balance is less than €2.50, the system will automatically adjust the bet to the next highest possible amount.
- Max Bet: To play with 25 lines and €10.00 bet per line, click on 'BETMAX'. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option is disabled.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed under the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at the bottom right of the game screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located on the bottom left of the main console screen. To calculate the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. Note that to calculate the payout for scattered logo symbol, multiply the respective prize with the total bet. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button.
- SPIN: Click on SPIN to start spinning the reels. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating. The total Spider-man Feature Game win amount is shown at the top of the reels as a message. The individual line wins are shown at the end of each winning line.
- PAID: Any Line win/ Scatter win which are paid in Normal spin or Free Spin is shown in 'PAID' field.
- Spiderweb Feature: The 'Spiderweb Feature' occurs when Spider-Man appears on Reels 2 and 4 only. After paying the winning combinations, 'Spider-Man' sprays web over reel 3 turning all positions on reel 3 into substitute symbols. Additional payouts are calculated and awarded. Spiderweb Feature prizes are multiplied by the wager per payline. Spiderweb Feature wins are added to payline and scatter wins. A banner message appears for the reel expansion “Spider-Man Expands!”
- The Spider-Man Feature: The “Spider-Man Feature” occurs when three or more Scattered Logo symbols appear left to right. The player may choose to play the Free Games feature or the Venom Feature.
- Continue Button: A Continue button will be presented during the Free Games feature. This button allows the player to bypass the display of winning paylines and associated symbol animations and continues to next free game. The keyboard shortcut for the Continue button is the spacebar.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the Up-arrow and Down-arrow buttons near the 'BET' or 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'CREDIT'.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'CREDIT' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Jackpot Award: When one of the Marvel Jackpots is awarded, an appropriate banner message will be displayed on top of the five reels in view indicating the level of jackpot awarded and the amount. This information will be maintained in the banner window until the player's next initiated action occurs. At such time, the regular presentation and rotation of the main banner messages will continue. The jackpot win amount will be credited to your Party Account variale immediately. The jackpot win will not be added to the game balance.
- If you hit multiple jackpots at the same time, the Jackpot messages for each of the jackpots will be played one after the other.
- The current amount of all the three jackpot levels is shown at the top left hand corner of the reels in the game screen. Each jackpot is reset to its individual base value after any player hits that particular jackpot. The reset value of all the three jackpots is given below:
- Hero Jackpot: €50.00
- Super Hero Jackpot: €500.00
- Marvel Hero Jackpot: €5,000.00
- You can also view the current values, last win details and Marvel Jackpot details by clicking on the 'More Info' link in the left panel under the jackpot slider in the main Game Lobby.
- 'AUTOPLAY': You can make use of this feature to choose 'hands free' game play for selected number of spins. To increase or decrease the auto spin count choose Left (-) and Right (+) arrows displayed in the bottom left of the game screen. Maximum number of Auto Play games can be selected is 99. Click on 'SPIN' to activate the selected option and start the spins.
- Click on 'STOP' to deactivate the AUTOPLAY options. While 'AUTO PLAY' is in progress you can interrupt the game by clicking on the 'STOP' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO PLAY' will be stopped after completing the current spin other wise 'AUTO PLAY' is stopped immediately and normal game is restored.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'GAME RULES' to view the current version number & game rules of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Party Account variale.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- Play 1 to 25 lines
- LINES can be changed by using the ▲ and ▼ arrows.
- BET amount can be changed by using the ▲ and ▼ arrows.
- SPIN begins the game with the current BET and LINES.
- BET MAX begins the game with the maximum LINES and current BET.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins.
- Feature wins are added to scatter and payline wins.
- Win combinations pay from left to right only including Scattered Logo
- When Spider-Man symbol appears on either Reel 2 or Reel 4, it substitutes for all symbols except Scattered Logo.
- When Spider-Man symbol appears on Reel 2 and Reel 4 both, Spider-Web feature is triggered.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- The Spider-Web Feature occurs when Spider-Man appears on Reels 2 and 4
- After paying winning combinations, all positions on Reel 3 become substitutes
- Additional payouts are calculated and awarded
- Spiderweb Feature prizes are multiplied by the wager per payline
- Spiderweb Feature wins are added to payline and scatter wins
The Spider-Man Feature
- The Spider-Man Feature is triggered when 3 or more Scattered Logos appear left to right on selected pay lines.
- Play the Free Games Feature or the Venom Feature
Free Game Feature
- 15 Free Games are awarded with all prizes doubled in free spins
- Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game
- Free Game wins are added to payline and scatter wins
- The Spider-Man feature cannot be retriggered
- The Spider-Web feature cannot be triggered during Free Games Feature
- During free spins if Spider-Man symbol appears on Reel 2 and/or Reel 4, it substitutes for all symbols EXCEPT
- Spider-Man must find and defeat Venom to save Mary Jane
- Guide Spider-Man through the city streets
- Spider-Man will find Venom, a crime scene or a dead-end on each street
- When Venom is located, Spider-Man and Venom fight.
- If Spider-Man wins, Mary Jane is saved and a random prize is awarded.
- If Spider-Man loses, a consolation prize of twice the bet placed is awarded and the feature ends.
- When a crime scene is located, Spider-Man catches the criminals and a random prize is awarded.
- When a dead-end is reached, a consolation prize of twice the bet placed is awarded and the feature ends.
- All prizes during the Venom Feature are multiplied by the triggering bet.
Marvel Jackpot Rules
- Marvel Jackpots are awarded randomly. No matching symbols required
- The size of the wager determines the chance of winning a Jackpot
- Click on PAYTABLE button in the main game, game will navigate to Paytable screen.
- In PAYTABLE screen, on selection of RULES button game rules screen will be displayed.
- In RULES screen, on selection of NEXT button feature game rules screen will be displayed.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 94.481%
Seneste opdatering: 29-03-2018