Mini Roulette 2
How to play:
- Select the amount you want to wager by clicking on the chip of that denomination.
- All possible bet types are defined in Paytable section.
- You may place as many bets as you like, within the maximum table limit.
- To remove a chip from the table, click UNDO or CLEAR.
- Information on your available game balance and total bet amount is shown.
- Once you have finished placing your bets, spin the wheel by clicking on the SPIN button.
- When you hit the SPIN button or REBET & SPIN button, the ball will spin on the Roulette wheel that is shown. The win amount is calculated as per the Paytable given below, and your winnings are shown in the WIN message. This win amount is added to the player balance.
- After the ball stops the number will be highlighted. The last 4 winning numbers are shown, with the most recent outcomes to the left.
- After the game finishes, the default chip size for the new game remains the same as your previous bet. If you want to place a new bet, click on the desired betting spots and place the bets.
- To repeat the same bet, click the REBET & SPIN button.
- If your game balance drops below your total bet placed a re-buy window will appear.
- Click on the ‘help’ buttons to view the game rules and see the paytable.
- Click on the ‘Audio’ button to turn the game sound on or off.
- Click on the 'Game logs' button to view the logs of the games you played.
- Click on the TURBO button to turn off animation.
- To clear all bets on the table, click the CLEAR button.
- To undo the last bet made, click the UNDO button.
- Place the same bets on the table without spinning the wheel by clicking the REBET button.
- Spin the wheel with the same bet by clicking on REBET & SPIN after a game is finished.
|Straight||A bet placed directly on any single number.||35:1|
|Split||A bet between any two adjacent numbers by placing the chip on the line between them.||17:1|
A bet placed at the end of any row of numbers, covering three numbers.
Basket bets placed on ‘0, 1, 2' and '0, 2, 3’ are also considered to be street bets.
|Corner bet or square bet or quarter bet||A bet placed on the corner where any four numbers meet covers all four numbers. A bet placed on ‘0, 1, 2, 3’ is also considered to be a corner bet.||8:1|
|Line||A bet placed at the end of two streets, on the line between them. A line bet covers all six numbers in the streets.||5:1|
|Dozen||A bet placed in one of the boxes marked ‘1st 12’, ‘2nd 12’ or ‘3rd 12’, which each cover 12 numbers.||2:1|
|Column||A bet placed in one of the boxes marked ‘2 to 1’ at the bottom of the layout, each covering 12 numbers per column.||2:1|
|A bet placed in one of the six boxes at the sides of the layout covers half of the nonzero numbers on the board, as described in that box. The 0 is not covered by any of these boxes. Each box covers 18 numbers.||1:1|
The theoretical return to player of this game is 97.30%
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If your game is disconnected during play your game can be restored when you connect back again.
If you still face any problems, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Malfunctions voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 8/23/2023