Your objective is to accurately guess the outcome of the roulette spin (whether the right number or the right group).
American Roulette is played using a wheel with 38 numbered slots (1-36, plus a 0 and a 00 slots), a ball and a layout upon which the player may place bets covering a single number or groups of numbers. After the player places his bets, the ball is spun around the wheel and will come to rest in one of the numbered slots, indicating the winning number/ group.
HOW TO PLAY
• Select the amount you want to bet on a given number/ group by tapping on the chip of the selected denomination and tapping the targeted number/group and repeating this action until you reach the desired amount;
• To remove a chip from the table, click UNDO or CLEAR BET;
• Once you finished placing your bets, spin the wheel by clicking on the ‘SPIN’ button;
• When the ball comes to rest, a marker is placed on the winning number;
• Click on balance field to deposit more money into the game balance;
• To exit from the game, click on Game Name which is available on top of the game window and select any other game or Back to lobby option.
• You may place as many bets as you like, within the maximum table limit;
• After the ball stops the number will be displayed on the side of the spinning wheel;
• After the game finishes, the default chip size for the new game remains the same as your previous bet. If you want to place a new bet, click on the desired betting spots and place the bets;
• If your account balance is 0 then the deposit option will pop-up;
• Tech/operational malfunctions voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 8/23/2023