- Game Overview
- Placing Bets
- Bet Types
- favorite Bets
- Roulette Billboard
- Players List
- Players' Bets
- Game Functions
- Return to Player
- Play for fun
- Additional Information
- Translations of Game Terminology
- Live Roulette is a common draw European roulette game hosted by a live dealer.
- The game features a dealer and wheel view, player chat, racetrack betting, and favorite bet options.
- The roulette wheel has 37 slots numbered 0-36. The object of the game is to predict which slot the ball will land in after the wheel is spun.
- The minimum and maximum bets for the table are displayed on the MIN/MAX section of the table.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable. To view the Paytable, open the Information Menu, alternatively see the Payout section below.
- When the table is closing, the dealer will inform you of the remaining number of game rounds. You will then be directed to the casino lobby.
- At the start of a game round the dealer invites you to place your bets. The bet timer begins to count down in seconds.
- You can point at different areas of the table to highlight the various bets.
- When a bet is highlighted, a window appears and displays the minimum and maximum bet limits for that bet.
- To place a bet, select the chip value and click either a number or a betting area on the table. Additional clicks add the required number of chips of the same value to the selected bet.
- After a bet is placed, you can point at the chips on the table to view the total value of the bet and the total payout if the bet wins.
- Any bets placed that are below the minimum bet limit for the table are not valid and will not be accepted by the dealer.
- Any bets placed that are above the maximum bet limit for the table are automatically adjusted to match the maximum limit.
- When the bet timer reaches 0, the ball is ejected into the wheel and the dealer informs you that betting is closed.
- At the close of betting, the value of all placed bets is withdrawn from your casino balance.
- When the ball lands in a slot, the dealer announces the winning number and all winning bets are paid.
- In this live roulette game you can make inside bets, outside bets, and racetrack bets.
- Inside Bets
- Inside bets are bets placed on specific numbers on the table layout. Inside bets include the following:
- Straight. A straight bet is a bet placed on a single number. To make a straight bet, place a chip on a number on the table.
- Split. A split bet is a bet placed on 2 adjoining numbers. To make a split bet, place a chip on the line between any 2 adjoining numbers.
- Three line (street). A three line (street) bet is a bet on a row of 3 numbers. To make a street bet, place a chip on the line at the start of one of the 12 rows.
- Corner. A corner bet is a bet on 4 numbers. To make a corner bet, place a chip on the intersecting corner of 4 numbers.
- Six line. A six line bet is a bet on 6 numbers; 2 rows of 3 numbers, excluding 0. To make a six line bet, place a chip on the start of the line that separates the 2 rows.
- Outside Bets
- Outside bets are bets placed on the areas of the table that represent groups of numbers. Outside bets include:
- Column. A column bet is a bet on 12 numbers; 1 column of 12 numbers. To make a column bet, place a chip on one of the 3 areas labelled 2 to 1.
- Dozen. A dozen bet is a bet on 12 numbers; 4 rows of 3 numbers. To make a dozen bet, place a chip on one of the areas labelled, 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12.
- Red/Black. A red or black bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either all the black numbers or all the red numbers. To make a red or black bet, place a chip on either of the unlabelled red or black areas.
- Even/Odd. An even or odd bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either all of the even numbers, excluding 0, or all of the odd numbers. To make an even or odd bet, place a chip on the area labelled Even or the area labelled Odd.
- 1-18/19-36. A 1-18 or 19-36 bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either the first 18 numbers, excluding 0, or the last 18. To make 1-18 or 19-36 bet, place a chip on the area labelled 1 to 18 or the area labelled 19 to 36.
- neighbor Bets
- neighbor bets are one or more inside bets on a series of numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel.
- neighbor bets are made by placing chips on the roulette racetrack.
- To open the racetrack, click the mini image of the racetrack and the full version appears.
- neighbor bets include:
- Number and neighbors. A number and neighbors bet is by default a bet on 5 numbers; 1 number plus the 2 numbers that appear on both sides of that number on the wheel. To make a number and neighbors bet, place a chip on a number on the racetrack.
- Jeu Zero. A jeu zero bet is a bet on a series of 7 numbers: 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15. To make a jeu zero bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Zero.
- Tiers. A tiers bet is a bet on a series of 12 numbers: 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33. To make a tiers bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Tiers.
- Orphelins. An orphelins bet is a bet on 2 series of 8 numbers: 17, 34, 6 and 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. To make an orphelins bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Orphelins.
- Voisins. A voisins bet is a bet on a series of 17 numbers: 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25. To make a voisins bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Voisins.
- The following table lists all of the available bets with the minimum number of chips required to place the bet and their payouts.
|Three line (street)||1||11:1|
|Number and neighbors||5 (default)||35:1|
|Jeu Zero||4 (3 split and 1 straight bet)||Split - 17:1
Straight - 35:1
|Tiers||6 (6 split bets)||17:1|
|Orphelins||5 (4 split bets and 1 straight bet)||Split - 17:1
Straight - 35:1
|Voisins||9 (1 three line bet of 2 chips, 5 split bets with 1 chip, and 1 corner bet with 2 chips)||Split - 17:1
Three line (street) - 11:1
Corner - 8:1
- The game has a favorite bets feature, which allows you to save bets of any configuration and place them automatically.
- To save a bet as a favorite, place all your bets on the table and then open the favorite bets menu. Enter a name for your bet and press OK.
- To place one of your favorite bets, open the favorite bets menu and select a bet from your list. All chips are placed automatically.
- When you place a favorite bet, any bets already placed on the table are cleared.
- To delete a favorite bet, close the bet in the list.
- The chat feature allows you to communicate with the dealer and other players at the same table.
- To send a message, type your message in the text field and press Enter.
- To hide the chat, clear the chat option in the Game Settings menu.
- In addition to player communication, the chat may at times be used by the casino pit boss to forward important information about the game status.
- Chat communications are monitored for inappropriate language and behaviour. See Operator website for more details.
- Any messages sent by you are stored for a period of 1 year.
- The chat system only supports the English character set.
- The billboard displays the game round results, hot and cold numbers, and statistics for the table.
- Results. This section of the billboard displays the winning numbers for the last 15 rounds.
- Hot and cold numbers. This section of the billboard displays the 3 most frequently drawn numbers and the 3 least frequently drawn numbers since the table opened.
- In the Players List panel, you can see a list of up to 6 other players at the table for the current game round.
- To hide the Players List panel, clear the option in the Game Settings menu.
- The Players' Bets feature allows you to see the confirmed bets of the players from the Players List as chips on the table.
- Players' bets are shown live during the game round and are limited to one chip per bet per player.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to enable and disable the Players' Bets feature.|
|Click to open the favorite Bets menu.|
|Click to double the value of all the bets currently on the table.|
|Click to undo the last bet placed on the table.|
|Click to clear all bets from the table.|
|Click to repeat the same bet as the previous game round.|
|Click to play the game in full screen mode.|
|Click to open and close the roulette racetrack.|
|Click to open the Game Settings menu and configure various game options. The menu contains options for:
|Click to mute the game sound or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the information menu. The menu includes items for:
- The table below lists the different icons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Indicates that the camera is focused on the dealer.|
|Indicates that the camera is focused on the roulette table.|
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.3%
- New Live Casino players may have the option to play for fun. When playing for fun players are granted a defined number of play for fun game rounds. When the play for fun game rounds are depleted the player will be asked to play at a ‘real’ game table.
- Players can change to a ‘real’ game table at any time by clicking the ‘CLICK TO PLAY FOR REAL’ button when playing for fun.
- When playing for fun players are granted a ‘fun’ balance that will refresh automatically when depleted. The play for fun game balance and game rounds are non-transferable.
- When playing for fun the game history function is disabled.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- If there is any irregularity in the dealer's spin or malfunction of the roulette wheel, a spin is declared invalid. For a spin to be valid, the ball must make at least 3 rotations before it falls into the pocket, otherwise the spin is deemed void.
- If an error occurs in the game, the game round will be paused automatically or by the gaming studio personnel. If the error can be resolved immediately the game will be resumed, otherwise it will be cancelled. The dealer will inform you about the events in-game.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|