Double Exposure Blackjack Multihands
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
To place a bet, click on the desired chip and then click the game table in the location you wish to place the chip. The chip will be added to your total bet. All bets must conform to the table limits. To remove a bet, select the 'X' chip and then click the chip you wish to remove. To remove all bets, click CLEAR ALL.
The RTP based on best strategy is 99,04%
In Blackjack, your objective is to get a hand with a value closer to 21 than the dealer's. If your hand exceeds 21, you "bust" and lose your bet. If the dealer busts, you win. All normal wins pays 1:1.
To calculate the value of your hand, your cards are summed according to the following rules:
- Cards numbered 2 through 10 are worth their face values.
- Jacks, queens and kings are worth 10.
- An ace is worth either 1 or 11, whichever is more advantageous.
- The suit of the card is of no importance in Blackjack.
The table rules used are as follows:
- Cards are re-shuffled after each round.
- The dealer stands on all 17s.
- You can only split a hand once.
- You receive only one additional card for a split ace.
- A hand that totals 21 after splitting is considered 21, not blackjack.
- Play up to three hands.
- Played with 6 decks.
- Double on hard 9-11.
- No doubling after splitting.
- Both of the dealer's initial cards are dealt face up.
- Blackjack pays 1:1.
- Dealer wins on all ties, except on a tied blackjack.
- You win if you and the dealer both have blackjack.
- Rebet - Places the same initial bet as in the preceding round.
- Deal - Starts the round after a bet has been placed.
- Hit - Click HIT to be dealt an additional card. You can click HIT multiple times before clicking STAND.
- Chip - Select the chip you wish to bet.
- "X" Chip - Click the "X" chip on any placed chip to remove your bet.
- Stand - Press "Stand" if you are satisfied with the value of your hand and desire no additional cards. (You automatically stand on a hand that totals 21.)
- Split - If your first two cards are of the same value (for example: 8 and 8 or J and K), you may split them into 2 separate hands by placing a second wager of equal value on the second hand. You then proceed to play one hand at a time.
- Double - After receiving your first two cards, you can double your bet. You will be dealt only one additional card to complete your hand.
- Blackjack - When the first two dealt cards total 21, the hand is a blackjack. Blackjack beats a hand comprised of three or more cards that total 21.
- Bust - You "bust" and automatically lose your wager if the total value of your hand exceeds 21. If the dealer busts, you automatically win the game round.
- Push - When the value of the dealer's hand is 17-21 and matches the value of your hand, the dealer wins. If you and the dealer both have blackjack, you win.
Last modification date: 5/10/2017