Blackjack Fortune Spinner Pro
Blackjack Fortune Spinner Pro is a variant of standard Blackjack that features the Fortune Spinner side game. This game allows you to play up to three hands of Blackjack at once, one after the other during game play. The objective is to accumulate cards to get a total of 21 or as close to 21 as possible, without going over 21. Fortune Spinner is a side bet awarded to the player when bet is placed on Fortune Spinner area and player or dealer hits a blackjack on the same hand(Count 21 with first 2 cards dealt to the player). The value of a hand is the sum of the point counts of all the cards in the hand.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:
- This game can be played with up to three hands. In order to play, you must place a bet on at least one of your hands. Every hand may have a different bet amount.
- To place a bet, click on a chip in the bottom left of the screen to select your chip value. Click on one of the available betting areas (the 3 circles) to place the bet. Every click increases your bets by the value of the selected chip.
- Side bet can be placed on the 'Fortune Spinner' betting areas under any of the player hands/dealer’s side bet. In each game round, you can place one ‘Fortune Spinner’ side bet for each of your own hands that has a regular bet placed on it.
- You can click CLEAR BETS to remove all bets from the table.
- Clicking DOUBLE doubles every bet you have placed on the table.
- Click UNDO to remove the last bet made from the table.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits depend on your VIP level and are shown at the top of the table. The limits apply to the initial bet only. Actions that require an additional bet (Split, Insurance, and Double) can still be used even if you placed a bet equal to the maximum bet.
- Click the DEAL button to deal the cards. 2 cards are dealt to each of the player's hands for which bet was placed and to the Dealer's hand. The cards are dealt clockwise, one at a time to each hand in turns, with the first card going to the rightmost player hand. The last card goes to the dealer hand and is dealt face down.
- If you are playing more than one hand, actions are taken for each hand separately, starting from the rightmost hand, once the cards have been dealt.
- If the Dealer's face up card is an Ace, you are offered insurance. Click ACCEPT to insure one hand at a time against the dealer having Blackjack or click DECLINE for each hand if you do not want insurance. As soon as ACCEPT or DECLINE button is chosen, APPLY TO ALL button will not be shown for the remaining hands. To accept or decline insurance for all the hands at a time, toggle the APPLY TO ALL button to Green color and then click the ACCEPT or DECLINE button. This is also applicable for the “EVEN MONEY?” scenario.
- If your first two cards have the same value, you can split your hand by clicking SPLIT.
- Click HIT to request another card or click DOUBLE to double your bet and receive a third card. If you do not want any more cards, click STAND.
- Please note that Insurance, Double and Split require an additional bet. If your balance does not have enough money to cover these expenses, you will need to deposit more money to use these options.
- When you have played your final hand, the dealer then reveals the Dealer’s face down card and may draw additional cards, in accordance with the rules.
- When the dealer has stopped taking cards, each of your hands is compared to the Dealer's hand. If your hand has a higher value than the dealer's and has not exceeded 21, you win with that hand.
- If any hand value reaches 22 or more, it is bust and automatically loses.
- If you want to play another round, place bets as described above or click REBET to place the same bets as in the previous round, then click DEAL to deal the cards. Click REBET & DEAL to place the same bets as in the previous round or DOUBLE & DEAL to place doubled bets of the previous round and deal cards immediately.
- Tool tip will be displayed for a second, reminding the player to wager on side bet
- BET: The total bet amount is shown in the BET meter at the bottom left of the screen.
- BALANCE: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in BALANCE meter i.e. the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- WIN: The total win amount is shown in the WIN meter at the bottom right of the screen.
- Volume: Icon will play the game sounds. Click on icon will mute the sounds and vice-versa.
DEAL – Deal the cards.
CLEAR BETS – Clear the table of all bets.
UNDO – Remove your last bet.
HIT – Request one more card.
STAND – Draw no more cards and end your turn.
DOUBLE – When no cards have been dealt yet i.e. before starting the game play, this button doubles all bets on the table. When cards have been dealt, this button doubles the bet on the selected hand and requests a final card.
SPLIT – Split the hand into two if you hold a pair.
REBET – Place the same bets as in the previous round.
REBET & DEAL – Place the same bets as in the previous round and deal the cards.
DOUBLE & DEAL – Double your bets from the previous round and deal the cards.
ACCEPT – Click to accept Insurance and protect your bet for the current hand in case the dealer has Blackjack.
DECLINE – Click to decline Insurance against the Dealer having Blackjack and skip bet protection for the current hand.
APPLY TO ALL – Click to either accept or decline Insurance for all hands against the Dealer having Blackjack.
- The objective of Blackjack Fortune Spinner is to get a hand that totals 21 or is closer to 21 than the dealer's hand without exceeding 21.
- The value of a hand is the sum of the individual card’s value. Blackjack is the highest hand and consists of two cards: an Ace and any 10-point card. Blackjack beats a score of 21.
- You can choose 1 to 3 hands to play on in a game round. The chosen hands are played clockwise, starting from your rightmost hand. The dealer's hand is played last. You may Split, Double and take Insurance, just like in standard Blackjack.
Blackjack Fortune Spinner is a variant of Blackjack with the following rules:
- 8 decks of cards are used. After each round, used cards are returned to the deck and the deck is shuffled.
- Aces count as either 1 or 11, face cards count as 10 and number cards count at their face values.
- The player may not split a Split hand.
- Only one card is drawn to each Ace in a Split hand.
- The player may double after splitting.
- The Dealer will not automatically check for Blackjack, regardless of the value of the Dealer's first face-up card.
- Ace and a 10-point card after a split are considered 21, and not Blackjack.
- Blackjack pays 1.5 times the bet amount (3 to 2).
- If the total value of the Player’s cards is closer to 21 than the Dealer's after the dealer has stopped taking cards, the player wins the bet amount (1 to 1).
- If the total of the Player's cards is more than 21, the player's hand is “Bust” and the player automatically loses the bet for that hand.
- If the Player and the Dealer have the same point total (17 to 21), neither of them wins and the player's bet is returned to the player in a “Push”.
- The Dealer always draws to 16. The Dealer stands when the dealer's hand has a value of 17 or greater (including soft 17). The Dealer does not draw when the player is “Bust”.
- Blackjack beats a score of 21.
If you have two cards of the same value (i.e. paired, for example two 7s, two 10 valued cards, two face cards, etc.), you can choose to SPLIT them into two separate hands with additional bet same as the initial hand bet. Dealer will now deal one card for each of these two hands. You may draw as many cards as you like on each split hand, unless you split 2 Aces (in which case, you receive only 1 additional card for each Ace). If you receive an Ace and a 10-value card in a split hand, it is considered 21 and not Blackjack. You are only allowed to split once, even if a split hand is paired.
You can double your bet on a hand before you take a third card. You cannot double the bet on a hand after taking a third card. After doubling a bet, a final card will be dealt to you automatically. You can double on all your hands, if you wish. You can also double your bet on a split hand.
If the Dealer's first face up card is an Ace, you will be given a chance to insure each of your regular bets against the dealer having Blackjack. If you take Insurance, then an amount equal to half your original bet will be deducted from your balance and placed separately on the table. If the dealer has blackjack, the insurance bet pays 2:1, and you will lose the initial hand bet. If the dealer does not have blackjack, you will lose the insurance bet and the game will continue for the initial hand bet. Insurance does not affect any side bets.
If the dealer has an Ace, and the player has a BLACKJACK, the player has the option of “EVEN MONEY”. Click on ACCEPTfor this hand, the player will receive the same amount (1:1) for the Blackjack, without the Dealer’s face-down card even being exposed, thus protecting the player from a possible Dealer’s Blackjack. The player may also click on DECLINE for this hand. If the Dealer does not have a blackjack, the player will be paid at a normal relation of 3:2 for the Blackjack.
- If the first two cards dealt to the player are an Ace and a 10-valued card combination, the hand is BLACKJACK and pays 3:2 if it beats the dealer. But if the dealer has BLACKJACK too the result is PUSH.
- If you have an Ace and a 10-valued card after splitting, the hand value is 21 only and not BLACKJACK. If the 21-valued hand wins, it is paid at odds of 1:1.
- When the dealer hand is complete the results are displayed on both the Dealer's and the player's cards.
- APPLY TO ALL toggle button will not be shown if any of the hand(s) has a BLACKJACK.
Player will be able to hear a voice over sounds for the following:
Double voice over will be heard on clicking “Double” button.
Insurance voice over will be heard when the insurance is offered.
You Win voice over will be heard on winning any normal hand.
Bust voice over will be heard when Dealer or Player hand is a Bust.
Blackjack voice over will be heard when Dealer or Player has a Blackjack.
Cards Total Count voice over will be heard for each hand when cards are dealt and on completion.
Push voice over will be heard when Push is awarded.
A side bet is a wager you can make beyond the regular game bet to get an extra win. Each hand (player’s/dealer’s) has an additional side bet option where the player can place an extra bet.
You can place a Fortune Spinner side bet on the ‘Fortune Spinner’ betting area, found beneath each regular betting area, for each of your hands that has a regular bet placed on it along with the dealer side. This type of side bet wins when the first two cards in the player’s hand/dealer’s hand form a Blackjack. Once the player’s hand/dealer’s hand gets a Blackjack then they are awarded with a spin of the wheel. The wheel consists of Multipliers ranging from 5 to 1000. The multiplier awarded in the wheel spin gets multiplied with bet placed on ‘Fortune Spinner’ and is awarded to the player. The bet amount placed on main game or at other hands in the game have no effect on this prize. Side bets cannot be placed without placing a regular bet. All side bets can be placed at the same time.
- Player can choose one among the 3 stake levels(Low Stake, Expert Stake and VIP Stake levels).
- The minimum and maximum bet value depends on the stake level selected by the player.
- The default stake level is Expert stake level.
BROWSER PANEL COMMANDS:
- Click on ‘Responsible Gaming’ to navigate to the Responsible gaming page.
- Click on ‘Game logs’ to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'Game Rules' to view game rules of the game.
- Click on 'Deposit' button to deposit to your account.
- Click on ‘Real /Play’ to switch to real-money or demo-money game mode.
- The ‘Game Rules’ functionality is applicable only for the real-money game play.
- The game rules are identical in both real-money and demo-money modes.
The payout format used here means that when you win, you get back your bet plus an amount that is a multiple of your bet. Example: If a bet of 1 is placed on any hand, and you win a Blackjack, then 1 (bet) + 1.5 (win) = 2.5 win amount is credited to your balance for that hand.
RETURN TO THE PLAYER:
- The theoretical return to player for the main Blackjack game is 99.49 %.
- The theoretical return to player for the Fortune Spinner side bet is 94.14 %.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you get disconnected from the Blackjack Fortune Spinner game just after all the inputs are given and there is no input required to continue the game, then the game is treated as complete and on re-login you can check the game details in game logs.
- If you are disconnected while the game is waiting for player input such as after the deal, you will be prompted to complete the game after logging back in. After completing the incomplete game, you can resume playing the game, or you can select another game of your choice.
2. What should I do if the balance is low to place bet?
- Click on ‘Deposit’ button at bottom of the game screen and deposit.
3. Malfunctions void all pays and plays
4. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
Last modification date: 14/04/2020.