Blackjack Classic Low Limit
- Blackjack is played with 3 boxes and 6 standard decks of 52 cards (Jokers not included).
- The object of the game in to create a hand with a value that is equal to or closer to 21 that the dealer’s hand without going over.
- Number cards, 2-10, count as face value. Aces count as either 1 or 11, and kings, queens and jacks counts as 10.
- No particular significance is given to any of the 4 suits.
- Play takes place against a computerized dealer. The dealer is dealt two cards, and the player is dealt two cards in each box.
- The player's cards are dealt face up, while only the dealer's first card is shown.
- You can decide to Hit, Double, Split, or Stand.
- Depending on your cards and the dealer’s card, you may additionally have the options to split, take even money or take insurance.
- If you decide to Hit, Double or Split, the next card dealt are counted toward those decisions.
- When you decide to Stand, or your hands busts, the next cards dealt are automatically assigned to the next hand or the dealer’s hand depending on which hand you are playing.
- The game round is finished when the dealer finished its hand.
- The cards are re-shuffled for each game round.
- The minimum and maximum bets for the table are displayed on MIN/MAX section of the table.
- If your hand in closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand without going over, you win.
- If the dealer’s hand in closer to 21 without going over, you lose.
- The dealer must stand on 17 or higher, and draw cards to 16.
- Hands of equal value to the dealer’s are a push, and your bet is returned.
- If your hand is 22 or higher (busted), you lose regardless of the value of the dealer’s hand.
- Your hand automatically stands when it has a value of 21.
- If a 10-value card, i.e. the number 10 card of any suit or a king, queen or jack, plus an ace is initially dealt in any hand, it is considered Blackjack.
- Blackjack pays 3:2.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- If the dealer’s first card is an ACE, you can buy insurance.
- Insurance costs half the value of the initial bet pays 2 to 1 if the dealer gets blackjack.
- If you take the insurance and the dealer does not have Blackjack, you lost the insurance bet.
- If you have Blackjack, and the dealer’s visible card is an ace, you can take even money.
- Even money pays 1:1.
- If the first two cards you are dealt have the same face value, you can split tehn into separate hands.
- Only one split per hand is allowed.
- Splitting doubles your initial bet, and you play both hands, one after the other.
- After splitting Aces, you will receive only one additional card for each split hand.
- For all split hands except split aces, you can hit multiple times.
- In a split hand, an Ace and a card with a value of 10 will be counted as 21 and not Blackjack.
- You can double down after the first two cards (except after splitting two aces)
- The double down bet is equal to the initial bet.
- After doubling, you are dealt one extra card and then your hand automatically stands.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
- To access to the game setting, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Speed. Increase or decrease game speed.
- Soundtrack. Choose a game soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history. (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN)
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game (calculated as total win/total bet with optimal strategy) is 99.59%
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|3 to 2||3 to 2
Last modification date: 5/10/2017