Mini Blackjack 2
The objective of Blackjack is to accumulate a hand with a points total equal to or as close to 21 as possible, without going over 21. The value of a hand is the sum of the point counts of each card in the hand. The value assigned to cards is as follows:
- The cards from 2 through 10 are valued as indicated. Cards J, Q, and K are all valued at 10 points. An Ace counts as one or 11: If scoring 11 would cause hand value to exceed 21 (‘bust’), an Ace will count as one. Soft total: A hand containing an Ace that can be counted as 11 without the total going above 21. For example, Ace-6 is soft 17.
- Hard total: A hand containing an Ace that can be counted as only one because counting it as 11 would make the hand go over 21. For example, Ace-6-10 is hard 17. A tie between the player and the house is known as a ‘push’ and means that no one wins or loses.
- If the first two cards dealt are an Ace and any 10-point card, it is known as Blackjack and is an automatic win for the player at 1.5 to 1, unless the house ties.
- The betting limits are shown in the middle of the game window under the ‘Place a bet …’ text.
- A single deck of 52 cards is used.
- The deck is shuffled after each game.
- The dealer draws a card on soft 17.
- The number of cards that can be dealt to the player is limited only by choice (by clicking on ‘Stand’ button) or by the hand total being greater than or equal to 21 except in the cases of doubling down and split Aces, where no more than one card will be dealt.
How to play:
- Select the amount you want to bet by clicking on the chips of available denominations shown at the bottom of the game.
- You can increase your stake by selecting appropriate chips shown at the bottom of the game or decrease your stake by pressing ‘CLEAR’ button shown to the left side of the ‘DEAL’ button. The bet amount is taken directly from your account balance. Once you have chosen your bet amount, click on the ‘Deal’ button.
- Balance: your remaining account balance is shown in the balance section and is updated immediately after placing a bet.
- The bet placed is shown in the black box under the ‘Deal’ button.
- Total bet: the cumulative total of the bets placed in a game is shown in the ‘Total bet’ section.
- Depending on the strength of your cards, you can choose from the following options offered to you: ‘Hit’, ‘Stand’, ‘Double’ or ‘Split’, as per the game rules.
- If the dealer’s first card is 10, J, Q, or K, they will check to see if they have a Blackjack only after you have completed your hand.
- If the dealer shows an Ace and you do not have Blackjack, the insurance option is offered.
- Once the game is completed, the final hands are displayed until you press the ‘New game’ or ‘Rebet’ or ‘Rebet & Deal’ buttons. Any win amount is displayed. Your updated balance is also shown. You now have the option to place the same bet again or select a new stake. The ‘Select game’ drop-down list allows you to play a different Mini Game.
- Card counter: the total value of the hand is displayed in the yellow box to the right of the hand.
- o A hand with an Ace (except blackjack) shows 2 numbers in the card counter box with a slash separator by adding up the card count with the Ace as 1 and 11 respectively.
- Please note that the player’s balance is displayed at the bottom of the game screen.
- Game rules can be accessed by clicking the ‘?’ icon on the top of the game.
- Game logs for the completed games are accessible by clicking the clock with arrow icon on top of the game screen.
- By default, sounds are enabled for the game. Sounds can be disabled or enabled by clicking on the audio icon on top of the game screen.
- The game is playable in real-money mode only.
- Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
Options to choose from:
Stand: Click on the button to end the hand and keep its current value. You may stand at any time. When the dealer has completed their hand, your hand and the dealer’s hand will be compared.
Hit: If you wish to take another card, you may continue to do so by clicking the button until you either stand, or your hand total is 21, or your hand total exceeds 21 (bust).
Double bet: After you are dealt your first two cards totalling 9, 10 or 11, an option to will be displayed. Once this option is selected, the bet amount is doubled, you will be dealt one more card and the hand will automatically stand. Doubling is also provided as an option after splitting. If your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, the double option will not be offered.
If you lose the bet, you will forfeit the entire bet amount, the initial bet and the additional amount placed for the double option.
Split: If you have two cards of the same value (for example two 7s, two 10s, a K and a J, etc.,), you can the cards into two separate hands. This option is also available if you are dealt two Aces as your first two cards. Once this option is selected, an additional bet (equal to your original bet) is automatically placed.
You are only allowed to split once, even if more splitting opportunities arise. If the hand qualifies for a split but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, clicking this button will prompt a message stating the bet is too high.
You may draw as many cards as you wish on each split hand, with the exception of splitting on Aces. If you split Aces, only one card will be dealt to each split hand. If a 10-point card is dealt to either Ace, the hand is counted as 21 and not Blackjack.
If an Ace is dealt to a split 10-point card the hand is counted as 21 and not Blackjack.
How to play the split option:
- Once the split option is chosen, the cards are split into two separate hands and one more card is dealt to each of the hands. The hand with a yellow arrow pointed to it is active (i.e. the one you are currently playing on).
- Click on ‘Hit’, ‘Stand’, or ‘Double’ button.
- Once the first hand is completed, the yellow arrow will move to the second hand.
- Click on ‘Hit’, ‘Stand’, or ‘Double’ button.
Insurance: Insurance gives you a chance to protect yourself if dealer has a Blackjack. If the dealer's first card (the open card) is an Ace, an ‘Insurance’ option is shown. You can choose to insure your hand against the dealer's Blackjack by clicking on ‘YES’ button. Insurance costs 50% of the bet amount and is in addition to the initial bet. Once you opt for insurance, the additional bet is automatically placed.
The insurance bet is settled after you play your hand. If the dealer has a Blackjack, the insurance bet pays 2:1 and you will lose your bet. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you will lose the insurance bet and the game will be paid according to your resulting hand.
An insurance bet is not placed when ‘No’ button is clicked.
If your hand qualifies for insurance but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, the insurance option will be offered with options ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ buttons. Clicking the ‘Yes’ button will pop-up the cashier page to make a deposit and the game screen will continue to show the ‘Yes’ button until your balance is sufficient to place a bet or ‘No’ button is clicked.
Dealer Blackjack: If the dealer has a A, 10, J, Q, or K as the up card, it is possible for them to have a Blackjack. The dealer will check for Blackjack only after you have played your hand. If the dealer has Blackjack and your hand does not the wager for that hand is lost. If the dealer’s hand and yours are Blackjack the result is a push and the wager is returned.
A single hand that exceeds 5 cards will have the earlier cards stacked away to the left. An arrow will appear on the stacked cards as shown below.
The whole hand will be clickable to have the pop-up appear. The pop-up shows all the cards in that hand. The player can click the “Close” button at any point to return to the game.
In the case of a split, a single hand that exceeds 5 cards will have the earlier cards stacked away to the left. An arrow will appear on the stacked cards which will be clickable and the pop-up will show all cards in that hand. The player can click the “Close” button at any point to return to the game.
The Hit, Stand, Double, Split buttons will be inactive while the pop-up is open. If the player has 2 hands, it shows “Card History: Hand 1” or “Card History: Hand 2” in the pop-up. In case of a single hand, it shows “Card History”.
The turbo button is situated in the top-left corner of the screen and is labelled ‘Turbo’.
In On mode, this speeds the game up by removing animations.
Turbo button On —
Turbo button Off —
Hand status messages:
– The Push hand message is displayed when the player and dealer have the same hand value. The bet is returned to the player in this event.
- The Win message is displayed when the player’s hand is higher than the dealer’s or the dealer busts.
- The Lose hand message is displayed when the player’s hand is beaten by the dealer’s hand.
- The Bust hand message is displayed when the player’s hand busts over 21.
– The Blackjack hand message is displayed when the player or dealer is dealt 21 with two cards.
- After you have played your hand this message is displayed when the dealer has a facing card value of 10 or an Ace. This should appear for 1 second then disappear.
Player win message:
- The hand status message is displayed over the winning hand(s) and the winning chips are added to the original stake (chips).
- The win amount is then displayed.
- The won and original staked chips are then animated to the balance field.
|A Blackjack or ‘natural’ comprises a total of 21 in your first two cards. The 21 is an Ace and any 10-point card. If you split a pair of Aces, for example, and then draw a ten-point card on one of the Aces, this will not count as Blackjack, rather a total of 21. Your Blackjack beats any dealer total, except a dealer's Blackjack. If both you and the dealer have a Blackjack, the hand is a tie or ‘push’, and your bet is returned.||
|Your total is greater than dealer's but less than or equal to 21.||
1 to 1
The totals of both the dealer’s and your hand are the same.
Tie, your wager is returned.
Offered on the dealer's Ace to insure your hand against the dealer receiving a Blackjack. It costs 50% of the bet amount, in addition to the initial bet placed by you.
If the dealer has a Blackjack, the insurance bet pays 2:1. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you lose the insured bet.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 98.68%.
Adding funds to your account:
To add funds to your account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu in the main lobby (play-anywhere clients), then select the desired deposit option. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, the deposits page will be automatically presented.
To add funds to your account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the main lobby (play-anywhere clients) or click on the 'Deposit now' button in the 'Buy-In' window of any non Mini Game.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you are disconnected from the game just after all of the inputs are given and there is no input required to continue the game, the game is treated as complete and on re-login, you can check the game details in game logs.
If you are disconnected while the game is waiting for player input such as after the deal, you will be prompted to complete the game after logging back in. After completing the incomplete game, you can resume playing the game or you can select another game of your choice.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.
Seneste opdatering: 10-05-2017