Atlantic City Blackjack Gold
To calculate your pay out, divide the odds. For example 2:1, divide 2 by 1 = 2. Multiply the result by your regular bet + your regular bet = your total win.
Betting and payouts
- If your first two cards are an Ace and a card with a value of 10, you have Blackjack. Your hand stands.
- Blackjack pays 3:2 on your regular bet.
- Standard win pays 1:1 on your regular bet.
- Insurance win pays 2:1 on your regular bet.
- If the dealer has a hand that exceeds 21, the dealer’s hand is bust. Your hand wins.
- If the dealer’s hand and your hand have Blackjack or the same value, the hands push.
- On a push, your regular bet is returned to you.
- To calculate your pay out, divide the odds. For example 2:1, divide 2 by 1 = 2. Multiply the result by your regular bet + your regular bet = your total win.
- Beat the dealer by getting a higher value hand, without exceeding 21, or by the dealer's hand going bust.
- This game is played with eight standard decks of 52 playing cards, that are shuffled before each game.
- The dealer is dealt one card, face-up and you are dealt two cards, face-up.
- The Dealer peeks for Blackjack when dealt an ace or a card with a value of 10.
- Blackjack is the strongest hand and automatically stands.
- Blackjack is a combination of an Ace and a card with a value of 10.
- All face cards have a value of 10.
- Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11.
- Blackjack cannot be beaten, only matched.
- When you hit, you are dealt one card.
- When you stand, you end play. You do not receive any more cards.
- The dealer stands on all 17.
- You and the dealer can draw up to nine additional cards to make a hand of eleven cards, provided the value does not exceed 21.
- If a hand does not exceed 21 after eleven cards, the hand stands.
- You can Late Surrender.
Think you can beat the dealer with the next card drawn? Double your bet, double your win!
- You can double down on your first two cards.
- A double down bet is equal to your regular bet amount.
- When you double down, you are dealt one card and your hand stands.
- You can double down after a split.
Seeing double? Split and play two hands!
- You can split two cards that have the same denomination or value.
- When you split, a bet equal to your regular bet is placed on the second hand.
- You are dealt a new card to each hand.
- If you split a pair of Aces and draw a card with a value of 10, this is not Blackjack, it has a value of 21. This also applies to splitting cards with a value of 10 and then drawing an Ace.
- You can only split Aces once. When you split a pair of Aces, each Ace is dealt one card, and the hand stands.
- You can split a maximum of three times per game, equalling four hands.
- Your split hands are completed before the dealer plays their hand.
- If the dealer's first card is an Ace, you can take insurance against the dealer getting Blackjack.
- An insurance bet costs half your regular bet amount.
- Insurance bet wins or losses are independent from your regular bet.
- Insurance only covers your original hand. It does not cover any second hands on a split or a double down.
- If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the insurance bet is removed from the table. The insurance bet cost is deducted from your credit balance, the game continues.
- If the dealer has Blackjack, the insurance bet pays out at odds of 2:1.
- To calculate your pay out, divide the odds, 2 by 1 = 2. Multiply 2 by your insurance bet + your insurance bet = your total win.
- You can Late Surrender, after the dealer has checked their cards. You can only surrender if the dealer does not have a Blackjack.
- You can only late surrender on the first two cards dealt.
- Before you can surrender, the Dealer must check for Blackjack and Insurance bets must be resolved.
- You give up half your regular bet amount to surrender.
Place a bet
- Tap the chip selection arrows to select the chip size you want to bet.
- Tap the betting area on the table to place a bet
Other betting options:
Tap the chip pile, the chip is increased by one chip.
Tap Clear Bets, all bets are cleared from the table.
Tap Rebet, to place the same number of chips as your previous game.
Seneste opdatering: 10-05-2017