Gold Strike Bonanza Jackpot King
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (or any gold symbol) starting from the left on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- 3 or more Bonus Scatter symbols in view will trigger the Free Games Bonus. During Free Games all Prospector symbols landing on the reels award the cash prize for each Gold symbol in view.
- Achieving 3 or more Bonus Symbols anywhere in view awards free games.
- During Free Games the Prospector Scatter symbol becomes active. On any spin where a symbol lands in view, the prize is awarded for each Gold symbol that also lands in view.
- Collecting 4 Prospector symbols will award 10 additional spins along with a x2 multiplier for any Gold symbols the Prospector collects.
- Collecting 8 Prospector symbols will award 10 additional spins along with a x4 multiplier for any Gold symbols the Prospector collects.
- Collecting 12 Prospector symbols will award 15 additional spins along with a x10 multiplier for any Gold symbols the Prospector collects.
- Free Games continue until all Free Games are used, where the player is awarded the amount of the bonus winnings accumulated.
- Free Games are played automatically at the same number of lines and bet per line as the initiating game.
- During Free Games the Prospector can randomly trigger one of 2 modifiers.
- The Prospector will hold all in-view Gold symbols in place and re-spin the reels, then, if at least 1 extra Gold symbol lands in view another re-spin will occur.
- Gold Rush continues until no new Gold symbols appear.
Big Blast Bonanza
- The Prospector will throw dynamite at random reel positions changing them into Gold symbols.
Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System
- During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King Deluxe overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.
- The Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Deluxe System.
- Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the win ladder. Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
- After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
- COLLECT – ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
- WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
- Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.
- The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Progressive pot segments.
- Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or a Jackpot.
- NOTE - The Jackpot King Deluxe Jackpots can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.
- When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the Reserve amount and begins to rise again.
- The chances of winning a jackpot increases based on the Jackpot value (Royal and Regal pots are guaranteed to be won by the 'Must Be Won By' value).
- Simultaneous jackpot wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.
- In the event of a communication error after a promotional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
- Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player's stake except for the initial seeds which are funded by the Operator.
Auto Play (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements)
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
- RTP = 93.35% + JP 0.38% + 0.11% reserve
Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
Applicable date from:
Last modification date: 1/20/2022