Luck O' the Irish 7's Jackpot King
Step 1: Getting Started
- Press the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Press 'SPIN' to start your game.
- RTP : 94.5% + 0.38% + 0.11%
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game (depending on jurisdiction and Operator configuration, Spacebar may also be used to start a game).
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- 3 or more Bonus Scatter symbols in view will trigger the Free Spins Bonus.
- The Wild Symbol can be used to help form wins by substituting for other symbols excluding scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win is paid per winning combination.
- Wild substitutes for all symbols except Scatter.
- 3 or more scatter symbols award free spins.
- During Free Spins the 7's symbols which are part of a win upgrade to the highest paying 7's symbol on a winning line.
- During Free Spins 3 or more bonus symbols in view will retrigger Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total winnings for the spins will be displayed. Any winnings will be credited to the players account and regular play then resumes.
Gamble (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements)
- After any win, the player will have the choice to collect the win or gamble to try and win a bigger prize or free spins. (Excluding Jackpot wins).
- If the player chooses to gamble they will be presented with two wheels.
- The left wheel offers the chance to increase the cash win, with the player able to adjust the chance of success/win value by pressing the - and + arrows.
- The right wheel offers the chance to win Free Spins, with the player able to adjust the chance of success/free spins value by pressing the - and + arrows.
- The player can press either of the Gamble buttons to try and win.
- Landing in the green section awards the corresponding win. Landing in red section results in a losing spin with the player losing their winnings and returning to the base game.
- Pressing the Collect button during the feature collects the winnings.
- Gamble up to a maximum of 500x bet win or 50 Free Spins.
Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System
- During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King Deluxe overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.
- The Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Deluxe System.
- Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the win ladder. Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
- After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
- COLLECT – ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
- WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
- Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.
- The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Progressive pot segments.
- Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or a Jackpot.
- NOTE - The Jackpot King Deluxe Jackpots can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.
- When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the Reserve amount and begins to rise again.
- The chances of winning a jackpot increases based on the Jackpot value (Royal and Regal pots are guaranteed to be won by the 'Must Be Won By' value).
- Simultaneous jackpot wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.
- In the event of a communication error after a promotional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
- Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player's stake except for the initial seeds which are funded by the Operator.
Auto Play (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements)
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to bet automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different pay-lines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game.
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
Last modification date: 3/9/2023