Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold
- WILD and POT OF GOLD symbols can appear on all reels.
- WILD substitutes for all symbols except POT OF GOLD.
- POT OF GOLD symbols are scatter symbols.
POTS OF GOLD BONUS
- Land three or four POT OF GOLD symbols to be awarded the POTS OF GOLD BONUS.
- Five POT OF GOLD symbols awards the POTS OF GOLD SUPER BONUS.
- Greater prizes can be won by triggering the bonus features with more POT OF GOLD symbols.
- Spin the wheel to win a cash prize. Bronze, Silver and Gold cash prizes are available.
- Prizes on the wheel are displayed as multipliers of the total bet which triggered the feature.
To win the POTS OF GOLD BONUS:
- Land 3 POT OF GOLD symbols to win between 30x and 1000x total bet.
- Land 4 POT OF GOLD symbols to win between 40x and 2000x total bet.
To win the POTS OF GOLD SUPER BONUS:
- Land 5 POT OF GOLD symbols to win between 50x and 5000x total bet.
- One spin of the wheel is awarded per feature trigger.
- Bonus wins are added to line wins.
- Mega Drop consists of three Progressive Jackpots, these are the Minor, Major and Epic jackpots.
- For each spin, a proportion of the player’s total bet is contributed towards the Progressive jackpots.
- The Mega Drop jackpots each have payout values before which they must drop. By the time the Progressive jackpot reaches its maximum payout amount it will have been awarded to a player.
- Progressive jackpots can also be awarded on any wager.
- When a Progressive jackpot is awarded, the jackpot amount is reset to a reseed value of approximately 25% of the value paid out.
- It is not possible to be awarded more than one jackpot with a single wager. If more than one jackpot is won with the same stake, the jackpot with the higher maximum drop value will be awarded.
- There exists theoretical scenarios where the jackpot drop amount may slightly exceed its expected drop value.
- Progressive jackpot balances are displayed in the game, and are updated only when awaiting user input. The jackpot balances update at least once per 2 seconds during this state.
- Although progressive jackpots can be won on any stake, the higher the stake, the greater chance.
Mega Drop LEGAL NOTICES
- All players will be notified when a Progressive jackpot is won.
- When one game round makes a claim for one of the Progressive jackpots, it is simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same Progressive jackpot.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
- The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game. This does not apply to Mega Drop.
- The expected return for this game is 96.40%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The look and feel of the game and its individual components and displays are trade dress of Scientific Games Corp. and its Subsidiaries. TM and © 2020 Scientific Games Corp. and its Subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 11/3/2020