Mini Video Poker
Mini Video Poker is played between you and the machine. It is a single hand game with a paytable based on the popular Jacks or Better game. The objective of the game is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains at least a pair of Jacks or better, to the maximum of a Royal Flush. See the ‘Paytable’ below for more details.
You place a bet and the machine gives you five initial cards. You then choose the cards you want to hold and the cards you want to discard. The machine then holds the cards selected. When you click on “DRAW” the machine replaces the cards you discard. The game is played with a single deck of 52 cards
The game also features a Gamble round which becomes active if you achieve any win. You will then be given the opportunity to double your winnings, up to a maximum of $250,000 USD.
- All suits (Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs) have equal rank except in Gamble round.
- The game is played using a single deck of 52 cards.
- The cards are shuffled at the start of every game.
- Ace is the highest and 2 is the lowest card.
How to play:
- The minimum bet is 0.10 RON and the maximum bet is 200 RON.
- The total bet amount is shown below the “Stake” at the bottom left of the game screen.
- The (+) and (-) above and below the stake fields is used to increase and decrease the stake value.
- Each winning hand is highlighted according to the color code of the win type in the paytable.
PAYTABLE– click on Paytable button below the game screen. The machine pays out as per the ‘PAYTABLE. The prizes displayed in the 'PAYTABLE' are for a unit bet and are shown as credits. To get the effective payoff amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet amount.
- The type of winning hand is shown on the talk back area which is displayed above win ticker message.
- Click ‘DEAL’ to receive five main cards face-up.
- You now have a choice to hold one or more cards in your main hand.
- Clicking on a card will place a ‘Held’ symbol on that card, to remove the ‘Held’ symbol click on the card again.
- After making your selection, click ‘DRAW’. The cards that are not held will be replaced, leaving you with your final hand.
- Your win is based on the combination of the final set of cards, according to the paytable.
- Your winnings are shown in the ‘WIN’ box at the top of the game window.
- The default bet for the next game is the same as the amount you bet in the previous one. You can choose to increase or decrease your bet as you wish.
- The built-in Auto Hold feature will automatically select the cards to hold according to the best strategy. You can choose to de-select a card marked 'HELD' by clicking on it.
- If a winning hand is achieved you will be given the option to double your winnings by playing Gamble round. See below for more detail on ‘Gamble’.
- Balance: your game balance shows the amount of funds you have available for the game.
- Sound: Clicking on Sound image on the top right of the game screen will turn off the sound and on deselecting it will turn on the sound. This can also be turned on and off by selecting and deselecting the sound control present in the Options menu.
- Game logs can be viewed by selecting casino logs links from bingo menu bar.
- Game Rules can be access by selecting game rules link from bingo menu bar.
- Click on 'More Games’ to leave the game and return to mini games selection window.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All the winnings for the game will be displayed in Paid field placed below the Gamble button.
- The option to Gamble is offered after a win.
- Click on the ‘Gamble’ button to activate this feature.
- Five new cards from a fresh deck will be dealt, with one card face-up.
- Win amount in main game will be placed as bet in Gamble round.
- To double your winnings, simply choose from one of the remaining four face-down cards.
- If your chosen card is higher than the original face-up card, you double your winnings.
- If your chosen card is lower than the original face-up card, you lose your winnings.
- If you lose the Gamble game the entire win amount including the hand win will be lost.
- If your chosen card is the same as the original face-up card, then winning card will be determined by suit;
(LO) Diamond, Heart, Club, Spade (Hi).
- After each win in Gamble you get the option to GAMBLE again by clicking on ‘GAMBLE’, or to collect your winnings by clicking on ‘COLLECT’.
- The Gamble option is available until the player wins a max amount of $250,000 USD in Gamble round.
- Once the limit is reached, the gamble game will end, and you will be returned to the main game.
- Win from a gamble round cannot go beyond $250000 USD.
- Gamble will automatically lose the game if face up card is Ace Spade.
- The ‘paytable’ lists the prizes for winning hands.
- Only the highest winning hand is paid.
- All prizes shown in the ‘PAYTABLE’ are in credits. To calculate the dollar/cents equivalent, multiply the prize by the bet amount.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Four of a kind
Three of a kind
The theoretical return to player on this game is 99.54%.
Adding funds to your Party AccountMin Video Poker game takes money directly from your PartyAccount. To deposit more money in to your PartyAccount, click on the 'Deposit' button above the ball call area
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
To add funds to your PartyAccount, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' button on the right panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected when the cards are being dealt or before drawing, please log back in to your party account. Once logged back in and clicked on mini video poker game then incomplete game screen will be displayed to the player. If you get disconnected just after the cards are drawn, then the game is treated as complete and once logged back in and clicked on mini Video poker game the default screen will be displayed and the result for the previous game can be viewed by clicking on casino logs from Bingo menu. You can also find out the result from your Party Account balance. In the game, if you get disconnected just after the cards are drawn, and the result is winning result, once logged back in and clicked on mini video poker game then incomplete game screen will be displayed to the player. The player could continue this game round for gamble.
If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, then the incomplete game will be presented to the player on relogin when clicked on the mini games and can continue from where it was disconnected. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same base game, or you can select another game of your choice. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
Last modification date: 5/10/2017