POKER DICE PRO
Poker Dice Pro
The objective of Poker Dice Pro game is to obtain five-dice poker hand that contains a winning combination. The better hand, the bigger the payout. See the Paytable in the game for more details.
The numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 on each dice are replaced with 9, T, J, Q, K and A.
Placing the bet and clicking Roll deals player five dice. Choose the dice player want to hold on to among five dice and roll the remaining dice or player can collect the win for the current play.
The dice which are not held will be replaced with the new dice when player click Roll Again. Player win according to the prizes in the paytable. After each round, used dice are cleared from the screen.
- The game is played with five dice.
How to Play:
- Setting BETS: When player enter the game, a default BET is set. Player can increase the Bet by clicking the + button and decrease the bet by clicking the - button.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen.
- The paytable level can be increased by clicking on ‘BET ONE’ button. Paytable has multipliers X1, X2, X3, X4, X5. The selected multiplier will be displayed on the game screen.
- The TOTAL BET = Selected BET * The selected multiplier.
- The 'BET MAX' button automatically sets the game to play with highest multiplier of the paytable.
- On clicking on Hold, player needs to wager an amount which is never less than the original stake.
- PAYTABLE – The payouts are made as per the PAYTABLE shown at the top of the game screen.
- Click on Roll button to start rolling the dices.
- After rolling the dice – the player can continue to improve their hand by holding any combination.
- Click on Hold button to hold symbol on that dice. To remove the HELD symbol, click on the button again.
- After making the selection, click on ROLL AGAIN button. The dice which are not held will be replaced with the new dice. In case of win player has option to collect the win amount or roll the dice for second time.
- Any winning combination is highlighted after each roll.
- A 5 of a kind wins are always Auto collected.
- Whenever the best possible win for a selected combination is lower than the stake, the re-roll bet will be considered ‘0’ for that roll and will be rejected. And when a roll has been rejected, the winnings from previous roll will be automatically added to player balance.
- The player can hold an infinite number of times until the maximum win or 5 of a kind win is achieved. The player is offered to collect this win or to roll again, at the cost shown. The cost to “Roll Again” is calculated by its actual probability of occurring, multiplied by the original amount staked multiplied by the RTP.
- If player holds any invalid combination and clicks on roll again then that combination will be rejected by showing appropriate message to the player in the popup. Player can start new game by clicking on OK in the popup.
- The current game will end and new game starts when,
- Player wins 5 of a kind
- Player collects the win amount
- Player holds Invalid combination
- Player clicks on Roll button
- Player changes Bet or Multiplier
- Click on the settings option from Hamburger menu to view the settings.
- SPEED: The speed of the dice revealed can be selected in between NORMAL and TURBO modes.
- CHANGE BACKGROUND COLOR: The color of the background can be selected by checking the desired color from the provided options.
- SPACE TO ROLL: By checking ON option, Spacebar key can be used to ROLL/ROLL AGAIN the dice.
5 dice with the same face value of Ace will be considered as 5X Aces combination.
E.g: A, A, A, A, A.
5 dice with the same face value of King will be considered as 5X Kings combination.
E.g: K, K, K, K, K.
5 dice with the same face value of Queen will be considered as 5X Queens combination.
E.g: Q, Q, Q, Q, Q.
5 dice with the same face value of Jack will be considered as 5X Jacks combination.
E.g: J, J, J, J, J.
5 dice with the same face value of Ten will be considered as 5X Tens combination.
5 dice with the same face value of Nine will be considered as 5X Nines combination.
E.g: 9, 9, 9, 9, 9.
FOUR OF A KIND:
4 dice of same face value out of 5 dice will be considered as Four of a kind.
E.g: AAAAQ, JJJJA, and so on.
Dice with sequential numbering will be considered as a Straight.
E.g: KTJQ9, TAQKJ, and so on.
3 dice out of 5 are having same face value and remaining 2 have the different same face value will be considered as a Full House.
E.g: QQQ99, ATAAT, and so on.
Browser Panel Commands:
- Click on Responsible Gaming to navigate to the Responsible Gaming page.
- Click on Game Rules to view game rules of the game.
- Click on Game logs to view the logs of the games player have played.
- Click on the Deposit button to add funds to player account.
- Click on Real/Play to switch between real-money or play-money game modes.
- The Game logs functionality is applicable only for the real-money game play.
Return to the player:
- The theoretical return to the player of this game ranges from 93.88% to 95% based on the player strategy i.e., holding or not holding the dice.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If player get disconnected from the game just after all the inputs are given and there is no input required to continue the game, then the game is treated as complete and on re-login player can check the game details in game logs.
- If player is disconnected while the game is waiting for player input such as after the Roll, player will be prompted to complete the game after logging back in. After completing the incomplete game, player can resume playing the game, or player can select another game of player choice.
2.What should I do if the balance is low to place bet?
- Click on ‘Deposit’ button at bottom of the game screen and deposit.
3. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
4. If player is still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.