The objective of the game is to accumulate cards with a total value higher than the dealer and without going over 21. The value of a hand is the sum of the values of all the cards in the hand. The value of each card is as follows:
Cards from 2 to 10 are valued as indicated.
Face cards J, Q, and K are all valued at 10 points.
An A (read as ace) counts as 1 or 11: If scoring an 11 would cause your hand value to exceed 21 (TOO MANY), an A will count as 1.
You can play up to three hands at once.
- Eight decks are used in this game, and each deck has 52 cards.
- The deck is shuffled before every game.
- Dealer must draw on 16 and stands on all 17's.
- Each hand can only be split once, split hands cannot be split again.
- Double after split is allowed.
- Split aces cannot be hit.
- BLACKJACK pays 3:2.
- If the dealer has A as first card, the dealer will Checking for blackjack before you draw your third card.
How to play:
- Select the amount you want to wager on a given hand by tapping on the chip of that denomination.
- The selected chip will be highlighted and raised.
- Place bets by tapping on any of the three circular bet positions. You can play any or all of the available positions.
- CLEAR BETS clears the entire amount wagered.
- Once the wagers are placed tap on the DEAL button.
- To repeat the bet of a previous game, tap on the REBET button.
- To repeat the bet of a previous game and deal the cards, tap on the REBET/DEAL button.
- To return your last bet tap on the UNDO button.
- Double your bet by tapping on the DOUBLE BET button.
- If your game balance is not enough for playing the game, the error message will appear and player will be able to deposit money by tapping on the DEPOSIT button.
- Tap on the Help button from the game menu on the top right of the game screen to view the game rules.
- To switch the sound on or off in the game, tap on the Sound button which is located at the right top corner of the screen in the game menu.
- To exit the game (go to the lobby), tap on the Home button on the top left of the game screen or choose the Lobby button in the game menu.
- To deposit money into your account, tap on the Cashier button which is located at the right top corner of the screen in the game menu.
- SOFT total: A hand containing an A that can be counted as 11 without TOO MANY. For example, A-6 is soft 17.
- HARD total: A hand containing an A that can only be counted as 1 because counting it as 11 would make the hand exceed 21. For example, A-6-10 is hard 17.
- A tie between the player and the house is known as a PUSH, and your bet is returned.
- Depending on the strength of your cards, you can choose from the following options: HIT, STAND, DOUBLE, SPLIT, as per the game rules.
- STAND: Tap on STAND to stops receiving more cards. You may stand at any time if you are satisfied with your hand as it is.
- HIT: Tap on HIT to be dealt the next card. You may continue to take cards until you either stand, go TOO MANY.
- DOUBLE: After you are dealt your first two cards, you may be offered the chance to DOUBLE, called doubling down. Once this is selected the bet amount is doubled and you will be dealt one more final card. The hand will stand after the card is dealt. If the hand qualifies for a split but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, tapping this button will prompt a message stating that your balance is insufficient to perform this action.
- Doubling down is offered after splitting.
- If the hand qualifies for a double but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, tapping this button will prompt a message stating that your balance is insufficient to perform this action. If you lose the hand, you lose the entire doubled bet.
- SPLIT: If you have two cards of the same value (i.e. paired, for example two 7s, two 10 valued cards, two face cards, etc.), you can tap on SPLIT to separate the cards, one to each of two hands. The two hands then receive one more card each. You are only allowed to split once, even if a split hand is paired.
- You may draw as many cards as you wish on each split hand, with the exception of splitting AA and doubling down after split. If you split AA, only one card will be dealt to each A hand. If a 10 valued card is dealt to either A, the hand is counted as 21, not blackjack.
- Once SPLIT is selected, an additional bet equal to your original bet is placed.
- You are only allowed to split once, even if more splitting opportunities arise. If the hand qualifies for a split but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, tapping this button will prompt a message stating that your balance is insufficient to perform this action.
- Tap on HIT, STAND, or DOUBLE.
- DOUBLE is only available for 2 cards and not after splitting AA.
- Once the first hand is complete, the second hand is active.
- 21: Hand will not be highlighted if value is 21. It will move to the next hand. Hands of 21 automatically STAND.
- INSURANCE is offered when the dealer’s first card is an A.
- Insurance gives you a chance to protect your hand in case the dealer has blackjack.
- You can insure your hand by tapping on YES. If you don't want to insure your hand tap on NO.
- Insurance costs 50% of the initial bet. When insurance is selected the insurance bet will be placed as additional bet above the cards.
- If the dealer has blackjack, the insurance bet pays 2:1, and you will lose the initial hand bet. If the dealer does not have blackjack, you will lose the insurance bet and the game will continue for the initial hand bet.
- If the dealer has an A, and the player has a BLACKJACK, the player has the option of EVEN MONEY. Tap on YES to choose this option, the player will receive the same amount (1:1) of his blackjack, without the dealers face-down card even being exposed, thus protecting himself from a possible dealer’s blackjack. The player may also tap on NO to continue playing without using the EVEN MONEY option. If the dealer does not have a blackjack, the player will be paid at a normal relation of 3:2 on his blackjack.
- If the hand qualifies for an insurance but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, tapping on this button will prompt a message stating that your balance is insufficient to perform this action.
- Only if the first two cards dealt are an A and a 10 valued card the hand is BLACKJACK and pays 3:2 if it beats the dealer. But if the dealer has BLACKJACK too the result is PUSH.
- If you have an A and a 10 valued card after splitting the hand is value 21 only and not BLACKJACK. If the 21 valued hand wins it is paid at odds of 1:1.
- When the dealer hand is complete the results are displayed on both the dealer's and the player's cards.
A blackjack, or 'natural', comprises a total of 21 in your first two cards. If you split a pair of Aces or 10 valued cards and then have a A with a 10 valued card this will not count as blackjack, but rather a total of 21. Your blackjack beats any dealer total except a dealer's blackjack. If both you and the dealer have a blackjack, the hand is a tie or PUSH, and nobody wins or loses.
Your total is greater than dealer's, but less than or equal to 21.
The totals of your hand(-s) and of the dealer are the same.
Offered on the dealer's Ace to insure your hand against the dealer receiving a blackjack. It costs 50% of the bet amount for that hand.
If the dealer gets a blackjack, the insurance bet pays 2:1 and you lose the initial bet. If the dealer does not get a blackjack, you lose the insurance bet, and the game continues for the initial bet amount.
This option is offered when the dealer has an Ace and when player has a blackjack. By choosing this option, the player will receive the same amount of his blackjack.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 99.50%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Detailed gameplay history can be accessed by logging into your account on the desktop website and choosing menu “Game Logs”.
Adding funds to your account:
To add funds to your account, tap on Deposit in My Account then select the desired deposit option. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose. Funds can only be added at the beginning of a new game.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
To add funds to your account, tap on the game menu which is located at the right top corner of the screen and select the Cashier button.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If your game is disconnected during play, your game can be restored when you connect back again.
If you still face any problems, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Last updated: 28/10/2016